Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackpool v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options

Resting players and getting knocked out of The FA Cup is looking the correct decision isnt it bowyer

I don't often agree with you Paulie, but on this occasion you are 100% spot on.

Players love playing games........sitting around for 2 weeks doesn't help anyone. They should have been out of the traps & all over them..........from what I've heard & read we are 2nd best.
  • Options
    Without Cullen / Ward / Reeves were back to the start of the season where there is zero creativity

Ball is just lumped forward or being lumped clear of danger at the moment and isnt sticking up field for either Grant or Taylor
  • Options
    22' Two good tackles in the box, first from Pearce and then from Solly snuff out the danger, but Blackpool have had their tails up.

#bfc 1 #cafc 0
  • Options

Becoming more and more noticeable how much we relied on Cullen, Bielik is wank in comparison

The blokes a centre back all day long
  • Options
    Never understood this resting players shit .
  • Options
    Blackpool pressing once more
  • Options
    Are we defending their lead well or what..?
  • Options
    Blackpool FC

Verified account

@BlackpoolFC
    51s51 seconds ago
    More
    22' - Gnanduillet and Dodoo both feel aggrieved after appealing for fouls inside the box. Referee allows play to continue. (1-0)
  • Options

Becoming more and more noticeable how much we relied on Cullen, Bielik is wank in comparison

Bielik's best position is CB though.

He's only being used at the bottom of the diamond because of Cullen's absence.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

I was hopeful Lapslie could do a similar role, but he is a bit headless the way he plays.
  • Options

Resting players and getting knocked out of The FA Cup is looking the correct decision isnt it bowyer

Yeah it is. More time to get our better/more experienced midfielders fit.
  • Options
    Gutted that their big defender Bunny is not playing.
  • Options

I was hopeful Lapslie could do a similar role, but he is a bit headless the way he plays.
    That's lack of experience for you.

• Options
    Posted at
    22'
    Corner, Blackpool. Conceded by Karlan Grant.
  • Options
    I am starting to think that this is going to be a bit of a prick ache today...
  • Options
    25' Tilt is booked for a foul on Fosu.

#bfc 1 #cafc 0
  • Options
    Had my Bunny in the headlights joke at the ready.
  • Options
    We've had one attack in 25 minutes
  • Options
    Blackpool FC

Verified account

@BlackpoolFC
    17s17 seconds ago
    More
    25' - Curtis Tilt is booked for Blackpool, having fouled Tariqe Fosu close to the half-way line. (1-0)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tilt booked for them
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Yes, not saying he can't improve - but we do miss Cullen a lot.
  • Options
    Are we resting players for the Portsmouth game?
  • Options
    Resting players last week has nothing to do with this performance... Players are struggle to even pass to each other or even control the ball again (i.e. repeat of Burton) - Players wont lose their sharpness after just one game!!!
  • Options
    Do our boys look suitably rested ?
  • Options
    No excuses playing Bielek there. Bowyer continuing to overlook that is the best position for Djiksteel beggars belief and is rank bad management. Jackson just as culpable too imo.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Tilt booked for them

Over the edge
  • Options
    Yes, only they haven't finished resting yet - you wait till they wake up. Hopefully any time now!
  • Options

Oggy Red said:

Yes, not saying he can't improve - but we do miss Cullen a lot.
    Agreed, Mutley.

• Options

No excuses playing Bielek there. Bowyer continuing to overlook that is the best position for Djiksteel beggars belief and is rank bad management. Jackson just as culpable too imo.

I do not know, but perhaps they tried it in training and it did not work
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!