Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

People you used to hate but don't mind now

Comments

• Options
    Defoe, through gritted teeth but will give him the thumbs up now
  • Options
    Graham Norton for me
  • Options
    ...yeah, and Ian Wright as it goes
  • Options
    Lucy Alexander from Homes under the Hammer used to irritate me (didn't hate her), but I saw her programme on 50 years of the NHS and it was incredibly moving and my respect for her has gone through the roof.
  • Options
    gonna get pelters for this but Simon Jordan ....quite enjoy what he has to say on TalkSport

Naby Sarr
  • Options

Graham Norton for me
    and @brogib and @BIG-ROB

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

Graham Norton for me
    and @brogib and @BIG-ROB

I know both well and both are legends in their lunchtimes I tele
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    lolwray said:

Naby Sarr

You hated Naby Sarr? Jeez what did he do? Bonk the team you supports CEO?
  • Options
    lolwray said:

gonna get pelters for this but Simon Jordan ....quite enjoy what he has to say on TalkSport

Naby Sarr

I still think Jordan is a prick however you're correct about what he says about the industry on talksport.
  • Options
    Gary Neville
    Mick McCarthy

Too soon for Piers Morgan. Way too soon.
  • Options
    Scott Parker... Hated him when he left us

Latter part of his career I started to really respect him again... Especially when he came to the Valley with Fulham only a few years ago and truly showed our Midfield how it should be done
  • Options
    Neil Warnock, i watched the documentary on him a few months back and it cracked me up. If you get a spare 45mins i cant recommend it enough https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_XIkGz4yZg
  • Options

nope, once you're on my shitlist you've had it.

Oh
  • Options
    Salad said:

Michael Portillo

I think his Railway Journeys, sound like @man_at_milletts, are quite interesting but I still find it hard to stomach him. Particularly his stupid brightly coloured Jackets.

Is he becoming the Quentin Crisp of Railway Journeys?
  • Options

Graham Norton for me

You on the turn Rob?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Graham Norton for me

You on the turn Rob?
    Brilliant - Not!!
  • Options

Graham Norton for me

You on the turn Rob?
    Becoming a fan of the BBC?
  • Options
    That Trump chap in America. Hated him on celeb tv shows but since he's got a proper job, he's not too bad.
  • Options

Riviera said:

ian wright

Agreed.

I admit I am a bit of a snob. Wrighty's poor use of the English language used to really wind me up. Pronunciation, annunciation, grammar, everything. However having heard more and more of him on the radio and MOTD etc I realise that he is such an honest bloke. He is such a football fan, such an Arsenal fan and has fond memories of his other clubs. He is such an England fan too. I now enjoy listening to him.
    Ian Wright - Top bloke.
    I changed my mind on Wright when I saw the highly emotional 30 minute documentary Ian Wright: Nothing to Something. I can't find it anywhere now, but the transcript is here http://www.itv.com/presscentre/ep1week11/ian-wright-nothing-something-0

A very emotional scene is where he meets his old teacher, the one role model he had, that scene is here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfWNA95aF2M
    Thanks for sharing that, very emotional. Just shows the effect people can have on people in a positive way. When he saw him again you could see in a click of the fingers he went back to a 7 year old boy.
  • Options
    Those two blokes from Made in Chelsea that are on the ‘celebrity’ Hunted show.

I am warming to them and would now only describe them as bellends.
  • Options
    Definitely Michael Portillo. I see beyond bright jackets... :wink:
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

Riviera said:

ian wright

Agreed.

I admit I am a bit of a snob. Wrighty's poor use of the English language used to really wind me up. Pronunciation, annunciation, grammar, everything. However having heard more and more of him on the radio and MOTD etc I realise that he is such an honest bloke. He is such a football fan, such an Arsenal fan and has fond memories of his other clubs. He is such an England fan too. I now enjoy listening to him.
    Ian Wright - Top bloke.
    I changed my mind on Wright when I saw the highly emotional 30 minute documentary Ian Wright: Nothing to Something. I can't find it anywhere now, but the transcript is here http://www.itv.com/presscentre/ep1week11/ian-wright-nothing-something-0

A very emotional scene is where he meets his old teacher, the one role model he had, that scene is here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfWNA95aF2M
    Thanks for sharing that, very emotional. Just shows the effect people can have on people in a positive way. When he saw him again you could see in a click of the fingers he went back to a 7 year old boy.
    Good bloke Ian Wright. I know someone very close to him who tells me he does a lot for others.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

ian wright

Agreed.

Ian Wright - Top bloke.
    Isn't that almost every current and former footballer?
  • Options
    Arsene Wenger lol