Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Routines and Superstitions

So Snooker is on a mid session interval so I thought I would ask this.

Do you have any routines you always follow or superstitions you believe in.

I was heading to court a few weeks ago with Kelly and there was scaffolding which she walked straight under, I waited for the traffic to lass so I could walk in the road past it, afterwards she asked why I did that and I said I am not a superstious person, apart from scaffolding I have never and would never walk under scaffolding.

In terms of routines I have a The Valley SE7 roadsign above my door, everytime I leave for a game I have to kiss my hands jump up and slap the sign before I leave

Comments

• So any other weirdos like me
  • Always use the same turnstile at The Valley even though there are four to choose from.

No idea why really.
  • Always put the volume on an even number

Always delete recent History after I've been surfing the internet when home alone
  • Every morning, once I've got the coffee maker going, I always sing....good morning, good morning, we slept the whole night through, good morning, good morning to you.....to the dog.
  • Every morning, once I've got the coffee maker going, I always sing....good morning, good morning, we slept the whole night through, good morning, good morning to you.....to the dog.

does he sing back "and you and you and you"?
  • She !!!

Always put the volume on an even number

Always delete recent History after I've been surfing the internet when home alone

Never volume 13 in the car.