Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackpool Roll Call

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2018
    J BLOCK said:

Anyone know if this is pay on the gate? Need one more adult ticket

I would think so mate, we won't sell out and they definitely won't given the boycott. Can't see Oysten giving up a few quid if he can get it, maybe @Hertsseasider knows? If not give their ticket office a ring on 0303 334 0999 if no joy on here.
  • Options

J BLOCK said:

The ground takes around 20k.

Charlton will take about 350 in a section of about 2000.

I take it you have not much knowledge of the away grounds.
    Thanks smart arse, I was asking if they sell them as a lot of away ground don’t
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

J BLOCK said:

Smart*** knows you are wrong.

• Options
    J BLOCK said:

J BLOCK said:

I am not aware of any clubs in League1 who don’t sell to away fans on the day.........do you?
    And anyway......just buy a ticket for any of the home stands if push comes to shove.
    You can always get a ticket one way or another......it’s not like you won’t be able to get in.

• Options

J BLOCK said:

J BLOCK said:

I am not aware of any clubs in League1 who don’t sell to away fans on the day.........do you?
    And anyway......just buy a ticket for any of the home stands if push comes to shove.
    You can always get a ticket one way or another......it’s not like you won’t be able to get in.

100%
  • Options
    edited December 2018

J BLOCK said:

J BLOCK said:

What am I wrong about? I’ve just asked a question and you replied with a sarcastic comment.

Stick to train times
  • Options
    edited December 2018
  • Options

J BLOCK said:

Alright grumpy where's snow white
  • Options
    Ask a stupid question, expect a stupid answer
  • Options
    This thread is going well
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    J BLOCK said:

J BLOCK said:

J BLOCK said:

What am I wrong about? I’ve just asked a question and you replied with a sarcastic comment.

Stick to train times
    To help the unaware of our away following and allocations I will now help to erase the concern of ticket allocations/distribution in the THIRD DIVISION.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

J BLOCK said:

Alright grumpy where's snow white
    "Alright Grumpy", coming from you, ffs!
  • Options
    Advanced notice for Coventry and Barnsley, thousands of tickets will be available on the day.

I am NOT sure if they have the facility for contactless payment by card.
  • Options
    edited December 2018

J BLOCK said:

J BLOCK said:

J BLOCK said:

Stick to train times
    To help the unaware of our away following and allocations I will now help to erase the concern of ticket allocations/distribution in the THIRD DIVISION.
    It wasn’t being unaware of our away following, I spend a lot of money a year following us away, it was a question as to whether away tickets will be sold on the door.

Anyway, you must have train times to be researching, don’t want to keep you.
  • Options

J BLOCK said:

J BLOCK said:

To be fair to J Block, there are clubs that don't sell on the day. And he's saying he needs 1 more, so I assume his pal won't want to travel all that way to then buy a ticket for the home end and sit on his Jack Jones.
  • Options
    Croydon said:

J BLOCK said:

J BLOCK said:

To be fair to J Block, there are clubs that don't sell on the day. And he's saying he needs 1 more, so I assume his pal won't want to travel all that way to then buy a ticket for the home end and sit on his Jack Jones.
    And that was my only question, not sure why king train times has started up.
  • Options
    Croydon said:

J BLOCK said:

J BLOCK said:

I'm with SoundAsA£ on this.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

J BLOCK said:

J BLOCK said:

J BLOCK said:

Stick to train times
    It wasn’t being unaware of our away following, I spend a lot of money a year following us away, it was a question as to whether away tickets will be sold on the door.

Anyway, you must have train times to be researching, don’t want to keep you.
    </blockquote
    Until my boycott, away games were always available on the day. My many chums still find this.
  • Options
    I wish! Went to the washout last year and couldn't go to the re-arranged game. Went to Blackpool for the first time when we played fleetwood and ended up going 3 times in the space of 6 months (Pool tournament in June), Having a all day sesh with my mates instead , but still wish it was in Blackpool.

Have a good one
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Only once have I gone without a ticket, that was the BHM game a few years ago. Just turned up and bought a ticket at a porta cabin.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    J BLOCK said:

386 Addicks had purchased tickets before they went off sale on Thursday afternoon. Tickets are available from the ground on the day for cash only, priced:

Adult: £22

Over 60: £18

U18 and U11: £10

(U11 tickets are free when purchased alongside an adult)
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5c0a806cb3cbb/match-preview-blackpool-v-charlton
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Anyone heard anything about possibility of it being postponed again? I’m here now and there’s a few mentions from locals that it might be, it’s been pretty consistent rain this week and forecast for heavy rain before kick off.

Second year we’ve made the trip, gutted if it’s off again.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    J BLOCK said:

Anyone heard anything about possibility of it being postponed again? I’m here now and there’s a few mentions from locals that it might be, it’s been pretty consistent rain this week and forecast for heavy rain before kick off.

Mmmmmmm.......How to worry the shite out of people in one foul swoop!
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    J BLOCK said:

Here you go mate taken from the preview thread:

raytreacy69raytreacy69
    2:04PM

Just rang Blackpool FC - the groundsman was standing by the girl who answered phone and said game will be on -Am going so hope he is right.COYR
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

J BLOCK said:

raytreacy69raytreacy69

Just rang Blackpool FC - the groundsman was standing by the girl who answered phone and said game will be on -Am going so hope he is right.COYR
    Bloody hope so, their pitch is horrendous. Was up last season and couldn’t believe it was off with such little rain.
  • Options
    I am traveling up with raytreacy69 tomorrow and he has just inboxed me and and said if tomorrow's game is off he will buy every travelling Addick a pint.
  • Options

I am traveling up with raytreacy69 tomorrow and he has just inboxed me and and said if tomorrow's game is off he will buy every travelling Addick a pint.

I'm on the 8.30 now!
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    J BLOCK said:

RedChaser said:

J BLOCK said:

raytreacy69raytreacy69

Bloody hope so, their pitch is horrendous. Was up last season and couldn’t believe it was off with such little rain.
    I drove to that one and it was chucking it down on the way up plus we'd had loads of rain in the North West the previous week. So far this winter it's been a lot drier so we should be ok.

Luckily we were staying over which meant getting on the lash earlier than planned, so not all bad, from what I can remember :wink:
  • Options
    Luckily you were staying overnight in Blackpool.

Bloody hell, you're easily pleased.
  • Options

Luckily you were staying overnight in Blackpool.

Bloody hell, you're easily pleased.

I thought you might be playing panto there this year Elfie?