Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Allez,Allez,Allez song

Comments

• Options
    .....oxen free?
  • Options
    We should only adapt our own. Squeeze songs only from now on. 

*spends ten minutes trying to make a Charltonised Pulling Mussels chorus work, gives up*
  • Options

As long as it works, my mate suggested this to the tune of la bamba before promptly being shot down because nobody will be able to pronounce the words 

Para bailar La Bowyer
    Para bailar La Bowyer
    Se necessita una poca de gracia
    Una poca de gracia
    Para mi, para ti, ay aribo, ay aribo
    Ay, aribo aribo
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    We should only adapt our own. Squeeze songs only from now on. 

*spends ten minutes trying to make a Charltonised Pulling Mussels chorus work, gives up*
    I blame Chris Difford for not writing basic lyrics that can easily be adapted to chants!

• Options
    edited May 2019
    Don’t mind the Allez, Allez Allez, but can’t we bring back the old “Now you’re gonna believe us, the reds are going up” for us Anti-French Brexit loving old timers?
  • Options
    Don’t mind the Allez, Allez Allez, but can’t we bring back the old “Now you’re gonna believe us, the reds are going up” for us Anti-French Brexit loving old timers?
    Nor heard that for ages (Now you're gonna believe us, not Brexit)
  • Options
    Leeds first started singing the ‘Stop Crying Your Heart Out / Frank Lampard’ mashup from Oasis on Saturday.

By Sunday afternoons train journey home from Donny a contingent of or younger fans had already turned it into a Lyle Taylor song.
  • Options
    It is massively over sung! Im not knocking the drummer but I wish we didn’t need to use it with every single song!!

• Options
    cafctom said:
    Leeds first started singing the ‘Stop Crying Your Heart Out / Frank Lampard’ mashup from Oasis on Saturday.

By Sunday afternoons train journey home from Donny a contingent of or younger fans had already turned it into a Lyle Taylor song.
    All of the goals are coming his way
    Just try not to worry
    He'll score one today
    He scores them at home
    He scores them away
    Lyle Taylor at Wembley
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Croydon said:
    cafctom said:

Just try not to worry
    He'll score one today
    He scores them at home
    He scores them away
    Lyle Taylor at Wembley
    Ridiculous. The Leeds one is class, that's shite
    The Leeds one is better tbf 
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    cafctom said:

Just try not to worry
    He'll score one today
    He scores them at home
    He scores them away
    Lyle Taylor at Wembley
    Ridiculous. The Leeds one is class, that's shite
    The Leeds one is better tbf 
    Although reckon this tops it

https://twitter.com/KeironDyson/status/1128763883265638401
  • Options
    I did hear a "Lampards at the wheel" as well
  • Options
    Also, people seem to forget the ‘we are charlton super charlton bowyer’ is our king part after ‘when we get promotion this is what we sing...’
  • Options
    Anyone got something to post with our fans singing it?

Really don't want to hear Man City.
  • Options
    Ah nostalgia what?
    Ah yes those were the old days, the jolly days, the knees up okey cokey days, jumpers for lyrics.
    Who can forget as the memories tumble forth eh?
    #I hear the sound of distant bums#
    The always handy #If I had the wings of a sparrow#.
    #Who's that copper with the helmet on?# Of course, as well as the perennial #We all agree#.I
    The Small Faces inspired #Sha la la la Fir-man-ee# ah the list goes on.
    #I was born under the Covered End#.
  • Options
    Despite singing it, I really don't like the Allez song. It's boring as absolutely everyone else sings it. Shame we don't have any creative kids amongst us to come up with anything original....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Love this from the Carlisle promotion of the players after the game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CTb7OmEp30&t=1m33s
  • Options
    Never change the words of a football chant unless you have to
  • Options
    It is an easy song to sing. That allowed us to out sing Sunderland at Wembley. Nuff said! 
  • Options
    Perhaps just change the last line for next season to 'the reds are staying up'
  • Options
    Exactly what I was thinking 
  • Options
    What’s wrong with “going up”?  :)
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:
    Guy on the Facebook page just posted a new version of the ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ song. Considering this season was so special, I think it would be a welcome change to the covered end repertoire. Really love it personally

We all marched to Wembley 
    Just like in 98
    Memories of Mendonca
    Our team is fucking great 
    Lee bowyer Johnnie Jackson
    They lead the Charlton lads
    When Bauer scored the winner
    We all went fucking mad
    Allez allez allez...
    Well that's shit.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Not sure, despite the euphoria of last week and not withstanding the huge amount of manlove and respect I have for Mssrs Bowyer & Jackson, that they should replace Sam Bartram and Jimmy Seed just yet..