Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Half Season Tickets 18/19 season

@clive posted:

Half season tickets for the second half of Charlton’s 2018/19 league campaign will go on sale at 10am on Saturday morning.

Becoming active from Tuesday, January 1st – when the Addicks host Walsall – a half season ticket will secure your place at the club’s final 11 league games of the season.
https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5bf81a75a3f22/half-season-tickets-on-sale-from-saturday

Comments

• Options
    If there is a takeover before 1st January i'm in.
  • Options
    Bit of a rip off

You are buying half a season ticket and only get 11 out of 23 games, which is below half.

Surely u should get 11 and a half games
  • Options
    Good grief
  • Options
    "Secure your place?" Secure against what? Selling out!
  • Options
    Just had a letter from the club, blah blah blab were doing well in the league etc, we noticed you have not renewed. well I did actually, early August. The ticket office do a good job under the circumstances, piss off roly.
  • Options
    cblock said:

Just had a letter from the club, blah blah blab were doing well in the league etc, we noticed you have not renewed. well I did actually, early August. The ticket office do a good job under the circumstances, piss off roly.

Same here.