Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Are you going to the replay tonight?

Straight forward question. If you are reading this, are you going tonight?

Are you going to the replay tonight? 268 votes

YES
18% 49 votes
NO
81% 219 votes

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2018
    What’s not to like about a cold, wet and windy Tuesday night watching Charlton hammer Mansfield at the Valley?
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    yep
  • Options
    Voted yes, but really want to see what team he puts out 1st.
  • Options
    From 1962 to 2014, 100% yes.

While Roland and his Clowns remain, sadly no.
  • Options
    No, but my mind could change later on
  • Options
    Yes, it's the magic of the FA Cup
  • Options
    Yes
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    A 300 mile round trip has something to do with it!
    I did go to Mansfield though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Went to the first game, Roland still owns the club, so no visit to The Valley tonight. Off to Burton next week.
  • Options
    actually would've gone but I'm gonna be stuck at work later tonight, so it's a no.
  • Options
    Norfolk Enchance
  • Options
    _MrDick said:

Norfolk Enchance

I found Norfolk anything but enchanting...
  • Options
    No one I know is going and it will be the reserves, childcare issue too
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    So as it stands, 71 votes cast, and only 14 yes's! That's under 20% of our support (19.71%). If we multiply that by our average crowd for 4 home night games this season, we should have a crowd of 1034. Is the east stand open? What is our lowest FA cup attendance ever? Looks sure to be broken - thanks Roland!
  • Options
    When I booked tickets yesterday it was only the West and Jimmy Seed open. Valuable father-daughter time as my eldest is always busy on Saturdays.

• Options
    Going, but not sure it's a great idea. Already praying it does not go to extra time. Not sure I will be able to stand the cold that long
  • Options
    I recall a time - many moons ago - when I got more excited about the FA cup third round than Christmas!
  • Options
    I'm a maybe, the rain and cold is not helping my decision though...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

A 300 mile round trip has something to do with it!
    I did go to Mansfield though.

Huh, call that a reason!😸
  • Options
    A combination of being busy workwise, road closures for getting home from the match and shitty weather has weakened my resolve.

So No.
  • Options
    I’m driving back from West Country this evening so no.
  • Options
    excuse time .. if I lived nearer, I'd be there
  • Options
    No- I would go if I was in the UK as my visit earlier in the month failed to cross with a Charlton match and I am missing my fix.

But I'm buggered if I am going to fly back from Spain to watch a team littered with U21's play a replay in a competition no one at the club seems to care about. Now watch a classic 5-4 win with us scoring an injury time winner after trailing 3-1 at half time.
  • Options
    I like going to these FA and Carabao Cup midweeks but, regrettably, am away for two days.
  • Options

I recall a time - many moons ago - when I got more excited about the FA cup third round than Christmas!

I remember those days Muttley. Back in the day the FA Cup was something special. Not any more I guess. Will be staying indoors tonight.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Yes, it's the magic of the FA Cup

In my opinion the 'magic' of the FA Cup disappeared long ago.
  • Options
    The faithful Fanackapans will be there.