Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Statbank: Checkatrade South Group G: Charlton Athletic 0-1 Swansea Under 21's

my heartfelt thanks to the brave 8 Lifers who gave their marks, I just hope that I got every player's name right, apologies if I didn't:

Comments

• Options
    Is the clean sheets right?
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

Is the clean sheets right?

no - just ignore it, I'll correct after the Mansfield replay
  • Options
    Interesting that Ajose got his usual consistent mark.
  • Options
    So what position did Sarpong-Wiredu play? well done young man.
  • Options

Think he played at RB @johnnybev1987 .
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Thanks RC, i wasn't sure whether he would be a wing back. I always thought he was a winger for some reason, but still just learning so we shall see.
  • Options
    edited November 2018

RedChaser said:

Thanks RC, i wasn't sure whether he would be a wing back. I always thought he was a winger for some reason, but still just learning so we shall see.
    Not sure if he plays wide mate but this what Seth, who watches the youth teams, said about him when he signed pro forms in the summer.

seth plum
    June 7
    My initial general impression is that compared to other lads of his age at this stage he is a big strong lad. Likes to get to forward from midfield, he always looks to me a bit too languid, yet he is very often effective.
  • Options

RedChaser said:

From Keets on Dr Kish

A notable exception was Brendan Sarpong-Wiredu. ‎The midfielder played out of position at right-back, but gave a polished performance.

Here is what assistant manager, Johnnie Jackson, had to say about him at the post match press conference:‎

"I thought Brendan was excellent, it’s not his natural position either, I thought he did great."‎
  • Options
    Am I right in thinking Bowyer has two yellows to his name against Peterborough at home and Walsall away?
  • Options

Am I right in thinking Bowyer has two yellows to his name against Peterborough at home and Walsall away?

yes, I'll correct that as well - thanks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ross1 said:

RedChaser said:

From Keets on Dr Kish

A notable exception was Brendan Sarpong-Wiredu. ‎The midfielder played out of position at right-back, but gave a polished performance.

Here is what assistant manager, Johnnie Jackson, had to say about him at the post match press conference:‎

"I thought Brendan was excellent, it’s not his natural position either, I thought he did great."‎
    Oh no, they're Dijksteeling him!