Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Im a Celeb 2018

Comments

• Good tongue action from Fleur haha
  • Noel Edmonds will be cracking value on this

Looks like him and Barrowman will clash
  • Redknapp 7/2 looks tasty
  • Arry trying to floss made me laugh. I have 2 young boys so have felt his pain

Looks like him and Barrowman will clash
    Looks like he'll clash with a few of them
  • I was weirdly turned on by Fleur's tongue action.

Harry's story about how much he loves Sandra was beautiful.

Noel Edmunds will be good fun.

Agreed, he's coming across really well so far and the public seem to love him.
  • edited November 2018

I was weirdly turned on by Fleur's tongue action

Imagine coming home from the pub late and getting a severe tongue lashing.
  • Sponsored links:

• For once and for all can we please put to bed the notion that they are in a jungle. It’s a bloody rainforest.

I can speak with some authority on this, as I live about 1/2 hour from where they film.

It is filmed in Murwillumba in the Northern NSW hinterland, and could not exactly be described as remote.

Indeed all of the cast and crew can regularly be seen on the piss on the Gold Coast, and last year I oftem saw Ant and Dec having a pint in my them work local.
  • So it’s more like Oxleas Woods?
  • For once and for all can we please put to bed the notion that they are in a jungle. It’s a bloody rainforest.

I can speak with some authority on this, as I live about 1/2 hour from where they film.

It is filmed in Murwillumba in the Northern NSW hinterland, and could not exactly be described as remote.

Indeed all of the cast and crew can regularly be seen on the piss on the Gold Coast, and last year I oftem saw Ant and Dec having a pint in my them work local.
    So are the cast let out to visit the pub?

Agreed, he's coming across really well so far and the public seem to love him.
    Thought he was only doing it for the attention.....maybe he is but agree he certainly came across very well last night (1st one I've seen this series).
  • Harry to win this, could watch him all day.
  • Ann voted as one of 3 x people to do jobs around the camp.................looking forward to this.

Presume you are north of there then?

One of my wife's brothers is married to an Aussie and they live in Ocean Shores a bit to the south.
  • Loving Arry his stories are terrific and dare I say he seems an OK bloke, maybe a bit dodgy but great entertainment. Thought Noel Edmonds entered into the whole thing really well, not taking it too seriously so he should also be good value. Be interesting to see if Knowles stops canvassing for Sainthood and shows some true colours. Never could stand John Barrowman, too loud and in your face I am sure he is going to lose it at some point. Enjoying this year it's definitely the best of the reality shows and lets face it Holly is hardy hard on the eyes!
  • Ann voted as one of 3 x people to do jobs around the camp.................looking forward to this.

If she can manage to get herself up.

Shouldn't laugh really but i'll be honest and admit i was cracking up when she was trying for about 2 minutes to get herself out of that bed because it was tilting the other way.
  • Sponsored links:

• If only Barrowman would stop scratching his balls for five minutes.
  • FAB-U-LOUS

So are the cast let out to visit the pub?
    When they have been booted out they all stay at the Versace Pallazzo Hotel, and as far as I know can do as they please until the show is over.
  • MrOneLung said:

For once and for all can we please put to bed the notion that they are in a jungle. It’s a bloody rainforest.

One of my wife's brothers is married to an Aussie and they live in Ocean Shores a bit to the south.
    We are in the GC Hinterland, I know Ocean Shores and it is a gorgeous little spot.

I wouldnt say i was turned on but as I was watching I did think she would make a great lesbian
  • MrOneLung said:

For once and for all can we please put to bed the notion that they are in a jungle. It’s a bloody rainforest.

We are in the GC Hinterland, I know Ocean Shores and it is a gorgeous little spot.
    Do you know a place called Ramsey Street?

I wouldnt say i was turned on but as I was watching I did think she would make a great lesbian
    Which one of the women would make a bad lesbian though?
  • Greenie said:

I was weirdly turned on by Fleur's tongue action.

Which one of the women would make a bad lesbian though?
    From what I know I reckon I'd make an outstanding bull lesbian

Yep such a turn on Lesbians are... Neither of them wants anything to do with blokes :lol: