Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Im a Celeb 2018

Comments

• Think Redknapp may actually love Barrowman
  • I know they are getting weighed out - but why do people go on it if they know (and she would know) - that she would be so affected by it?

I'm not known for my empathy.......and I won't be changing any opinions here....she should just sod off and let the others get on with it.

Lots of things are challenging for autistic people but we get on with those challenges because its a way of not letting us being defined by our condition. Plus, she also gets a wedge of dosh into the bargain...
  • Harry likes a spotted dick with custard

Who knew
  • "Aw, mate, I fackin luv jam poly poly."
  • I know they are getting weighed out - but why do people go on it if they know (and she would know) - that she would be so affected by it?

I'm not known for my empathy.......and I won't be changing any opinions here....she should just sod off and let the others get on with it.

I suspect the pressure is on the owners of the programme to meet certain requirements and comply with certain rules. They would not be allowed to only invite fit, able people so as with all these types of shows you get a mixture of Male, Female, Black, White, Asian, Gay Etc. As you will have seen there are also 3 x Vegans in this years show.

Probably only a matter of time before we see a disabled contestant in there.
    I get that - but I still don’t get why Anne would accept other than for the money.

I see that one of the Vegans decided to revoke their vegan-ness for the duration of the show.

If only there was another thread on the subject......
    Perhaps she is trying to challenge herself? She is a smart woman and is under no illusions about her condition, she has even spoken openly about it before this so perhaps is trying to raise awareness which she clearly has already. People go into this show with phobias of spiders, heights, snakes etc, so why not someone with a phobia of other people/socialness (which is the only way I can describe it but probably only scratches the surface of it)

Good on her for trying something difficult.
    Completely agree, i can understand people questioning why she has gone on this? However i think she is doing great, it would be a bit unfair on the others if she did go on to win and didn't do any tasks (the one the other day doesn't count she stopped right at the beginning when it was easy)

Kind of feel for her, really interesting to watch and see how she interacts and deals with the jungle. Socially she is fine and she said she has tried to train that ('i should feel this way). Good luck to her, hopefully she gets out what she wants from entering the jungle. I probably doubt its money orientated
  • Her manager/agent said she was fully aware of what she signed up for and how bad it could be, especially for her. But she wanted to do it to highlight her story and the condition she and many others have to live with

The only condition I can see she suffers from is being a fat, lazy cow who wants everyone to cook, clean and cuddle her.
  • Her manager/agent said she was fully aware of what she signed up for and how bad it could be, especially for her. But she wanted to do it to highlight her story and the condition she and many others have to live with

She misses the point of the programme completely then.
  • Sponsored links:

The only condition I can see she suffers from is being a fat, lazy cow who wants everyone to cook, clean and cuddle her.
    Lots of conditions can't be seen. I think that's the point.
    Agreed but its clear to see some of the conditions she does suffer from, had trouble getting out of bed.
  • I'll give you a cuddle @paulie8290 :wink:

Disgraceful comment

As stated above not all conditions are visable and some people are suffering everyday with conditions.

I know as I am 1 of them, you cant see my condition but its a struggle everyday, sometime I struggle to get out of bed, sometime I struggle to get through the day and comments like that show a lack of understanding.
    I totally agree Paulie and I am aware of your problems however I bet if you were in the jungle you would be mucking in with a few jobs to keep the camp clean and show some appreciation of what the other camp mates are doing for you.

All she does is sit on her arse and chat.

Her condition does not stop her appearing on the Chase or updating her Facebook account so I am sure she can peel a bit of veg, collect a few logs or wash a few pans up.

Disgraceful comment

As stated above not all conditions are visable and some people are suffering everyday with conditions.

I know as I am 1 of them, you cant see my condition but its a struggle everyday, sometime I struggle to get out of bed, sometime I struggle to get through the day and comments like that show a lack of understanding.
    I totally agree Paulie and I am aware of your problems however I bet if you were in the jungle you would be mucking in with a few jobs to keep the camp clean and show some appreciation of what the other camp mates are doing for you.

Her condition does not stop her appearing on the Chase or updating her Facebook account so I am sure she can peel a bit of veg, collect a few logs or wash a few pans up.
    Just because they haven't showed her helping out doesn't mean isn't. They don't show all 24 hours of the day in a one hour show.

Come on jokes aside that is a bit far...
  • i really do not think holly willoughby is that unreal, shes got an amazing large amount of teeth apple through a tennis racket comes to mind.

isn't there also a number of campmates this year that are vegan so wont be taken part in any eating challenges

know a bloke that volunteered on a diy sos project and said how much of a wanker nick knowles is for me he comes across as the greg wallace type of bloke.

Is he Millwall?

Disgraceful comment

Tell her there's a pork pie in the log pile, she'll have em cleared in a heartbeat
  • Sponsored links:

• Mike's taking no prisoners today.

Lol, you want some!!! :wink:
  • Emily's uncle is Den Perry off Phoenix Nights
  • Rita’s uncle is Alan Sugar off The Apprentice
  • Pringle said:

Emily's uncle is Den Perry off Phoenix Nights

Banana Grove
  • Pringle said:

Emily's uncle is Den Perry off Phoenix Nights

Does that make her aunt a dog?
  • For once and for all can we please put to bed the notion that they are in a jungle. It’s a bloody rainforest.
  • For once and for all can we please put to bed the notion that they are in a jungle. It’s a bloody rainforest.

I always thought it was the grounds of a luxury holiday resort.

• Harry has some great stories.

2.45 one saturday afternoon him and Fergie sat in Fergies office watching racing despite a game kicking off in 15 minutes haha