Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Im a Celeb 2018

Comments

• iainment said:

What's the point of going on this if you can't do trials for medical reasons.

I was asking myself the same question about vegans being on there but being exempt from certain trials.

Doesn't make any sense and defeats the object.

Inclusion trumps entertainment value.
    I wonder if they have just said they a vegan so they are exempt from eating koala cock
    Vegans don't know what they're missing out on
  • edited November 2018
    Don't generally watch this rubbish.....but if you think the "I dont know what I'm doing" lark is all true then you're the idiots. A bit like contestants on Dine with Me or BB....wouldn't be much of a show if everyone got on or didnt play up to the camera. I'll start watching it when, gathered around the camp fire, they start discussing Brexit.l, TM's deal, Trump or something that everyone at a dinner party would in REAL LIFE.
  • edited November 2018

iainment said:

I was asking myself the same question about vegans being on there but being exempt from certain trials.

I wonder if they have just said they a vegan so they are exempt from eating koala cock
    A number of "vegans and vegetarians" are in it for fashion and I think some don't fully embrace the vegan or vegetarian life. If they say they're vegans or vegetarians and get involved with eating meat and distressing insects and animals they're not either.
    Hopefully in transition though.
  • iainment said:

iainment said:

A number of "vegans" are in it for fashion and I think some don't fully embrace the vegan life. If they say they're vegans and get involved with eating meat and distressing insects and animals they're not.
    same as "vegans" that do coke
  • Emily Atack is very pleasing on the eye, but she's getting on my nerves already

let herself go a bit since the inbetweeners
  • who in there is vegan then ?

Fleur East
    James McVey
    Sair Khan

Fleur East
    James McVey
    Sair Khan
    I had to google all three of them to find out who they were, still none the wiser
  • Sponsored links:

• Sair didn't look very vegan when she was tucking into her emu dinner last night.
  • Chuck a £5 note in the food basket ... Whoever refuses to eat it is the obvious Vegan surely?
  • Ann has a chance to win imo already

Didnt realise she had Autism which I guess is one of the reasons for her to be able to store so much information

Be interesting to see how she copes with that as some people who are autistic (my Godson being one) struggle to control their emotions especially when they get stressed, and you could see her struggling a bit at the end of last night.
    Agree with this. Ann looked so out of her comfort zone. I hope she is fine, but fear she will struggle and leave fairly early.

Hope I'm wrong.
  • Harry was twitching like a duck's arsehole when that big spider came out.
  • Having watched Edmunds recently in a Road Trip to Saigon or whatever it was called I really warmed to him. He seems a decent guy to be honest. I hope he does well.

Thought he came across as a complete narcissist in that. Christ knows how is missus puts up with him.
    Now on wife no 3
  • At least Harry has seen the chase.

Said this as soon as he said it. He's supposedly never seen I'm a Celebrity but recognised one of the regulars from the Chase from about 50 feet away!
  • This Emily is a jar
  • shirty5 said:

Redknapp the shit shoveler

He’s been good value so far. Can see him coming out of this quite well with the public.
  • Sponsored links:

• Rita and Harry the standouts so far for me
  • loving arry, he's brilliant.. jet washing the flowers 🤣🤣
  • Give it a few more days on next to no food and boredom and the masks will soon start slipping and then things will get interesting...
  • Kiosk Kev?!?!?

• Keith was dropped last year after turning up drunk on several occasions and allegations of unwanted advances to a female colleague.
  • Why do they all have to keep saying “oh my god”. It’s bloody irritating.
  • shine166 said:

iainment said:

I think that was code for too fat for the tunnels
    100% - she looked confused herself when they said it.
  • Think Anne could turn out to be a good sport but she's hardly got her arse off her bed yet.