Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Mansfield roll call

Well this game tomorrow has turned out to be a damp squib.
What for a lot of us was a pucker draw has what you might call gone tits up, with the club charging a mortgage to get up there on the coach who's making the journey

Comments

  • Aye, driving up
  • Driving up, +2.
  • Yep, 7:30am coach from Eltham!
  • se9addick said:

    Yep, 7:30am coach from Eltham!

    The games tomorrow not Tuesday night
  • Driving +2.
  • I would have gone to this had it been Saturday.
    To all those going tomorrow I hope you have a great day out.
    Respect to all of you.
  • I would have gone to this had it been Saturday.
    To all those going tomorrow I hope you have a great day out.
    Respect to all of you.

    what he said.
  • edited November 10
    22.25, I am in a boozer via an air bnb in Steinton, 5 mins by cab from Nottingham station. I am interested in a local viewpoint of Steinton.

    I am really looking forward to seeing the game tomorrow.
    20181110_140950.jpg
    4128 x 3096 - 4M
    20181110_175828.jpg
    4128 x 3096 - 5M
    20181110_210611.jpg
    4128 x 3096 - 5M
  • What seems to be the favoured pub for Mansfield itself?
  • www.footballgroundguide.com
  • Sponsored links:


  • Anyone already there? Had a lot of rain overnight in London.
  • edited November 11
    PopIcon said:

    Anyone already there? Had a lot of rain overnight in London.

    Elfs is up there close by, in a B&B, I expect he's having a lie in though after sampling the local brew.
  • RedChaser said:

    PopIcon said:

    Anyone already there? Had a lot of rain overnight in London.

    Elfs is up there close by,"'in a B&B, I expect he's having a lie in though after sampling the local brew.
    The bloke don't lie in.
    In fact I don't think he sleeps
  • se9addick said:

    se9addick said:

    Yep, 7:30am coach from Eltham!

    Regretting drinking so much last night now, where the heck even is Mansfield?
    Check your tickets, my wife’s ones say 7.45.
  • muppetman said:

    se9addick said:

    se9addick said:

    Yep, 7:30am coach from Eltham!

    Regretting drinking so much last night now, where the heck even is Mansfield?
    Check your tickets, my wife’s ones say 7.45.
    You’re right mate, it’s 7:45, gives me 15 more minutes to recover!
  • se9addick said:

    muppetman said:

    se9addick said:

    se9addick said:

    Yep, 7:30am coach from Eltham!

    Regretting drinking so much last night now, where the heck even is Mansfield?
    Check your tickets, my wife’s ones say 7.45.
    You’re right mate, it’s 7:45, gives me 15 more minutes to recover!
    Lucozade and a bacon sarnie always sorts me out.
  • www.footballgroundguide.com

    Is that near the ground?
  • clb74 said:

    RedChaser said:

    PopIcon said:

    Anyone already there? Had a lot of rain overnight in London.

    Elfs is up there close by,"'in a B&B, I expect he's having a lie in though after sampling the local brew.
    The bloke don't lie in.
    In fact I don't think he sleeps
    I sleep when you talk to me.
  • RedChaser said:

    PopIcon said:

    Anyone already there? Had a lot of rain overnight in London.

    Elfs is up there close by, in a B&B, I expect he's having a lie in though after sampling the local brew.
    No lie in for the midget. The gaff on the left next to the White van was my airbnb in Nottingham last night. A frightening experience.

    Now passing through Hucknall, 10 minutes from Mansfield and still raining.
    20181111_073821.jpg
    4128 x 3096 - 4M
  • Sponsored links:


  • Have a good trip everyone
  • Langton will die,already up in Mansfield with his otherhalf.

    You older ones will understand.
  • Langton will die,already up in Mansfield with his otherhalf.

    You older ones will understand.

    Blimey, he still goes ... A blast from the past
  • cabbles said:

    Coach is buzzing

    Cake been handed out, @The31YearMan is reading his book on the routemaster buses, a chat has broken out about ‘on the buses’,

    We’re on our way, we’re on our way!!!!!

    Has the coach arrived yet
  • clb74 said:

    cabbles said:

    Coach is buzzing

    Cake been handed out, @The31YearMan is reading his book on the routemaster buses, a chat has broken out about ‘on the buses’,

    We’re on our way, we’re on our way!!!!!

    Has the coach arrived yet
    Course it did. John from Larkfield left at 5am on the 5th November but we arrived in good time
Sign In or Register to comment.

Roland Out!