Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CL Trip to The Somme & Arras - July 2019

Comments

• Options
    2 places for us please
  • Options

2 places for us please

Have sent you a PM
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Please book me in for 1. My great grandfather served with the east surreys and died in the attack on cherisy 3 may 1917 his name is at arras memorial so this is of great interest to me.
  • Options
    Unfortunately I can't make this - really enjoyed the Ypres trip and anyone considering this should go for it.
  • Options
    PeterGage said:

Hi Neil.

Please book two places my my grandson and I. I will send you the deposit upon receipt of the bank details. Thanks to you and Clive for arranging this trip. Peter.

Hi Neil.

Have sent to you a deposit of £60, for the two of us: Me - Peter Gage and my Grandson, Jordan Hughes aged 16. Thanks.
  • Options
    Buglehorn said:

Please book me in for 1. My great grandfather served with the east surreys and died in the attack on cherisy 3 may 1917 his name is at arras memorial so this is of great interest to me.

Have sent you a PM

• Options
    Just paid deposit for 4 places and sent pm.
  • Options
    Must admit I’m taken aback by the response. Twenty people have paid deposits already !!
  • Options

I am in Large. Just phoning around and will confirm numbers Monday or Tuesday....

Have just sent you a PM

• Options
    I'm in too Neal. After the Ypres trip this is a must. Will PM you. Maybe one other but will confirm subject to availability of places idc.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Must admit I’m taken aback by the response. Twenty people have paid deposits already !!

How many spaces do you have out of interest? Iirc there were about 30-35 of us last time around.
  • Options

How many spaces do you have out of interest? Iirc there were about 30-35 of us last time around.
    35 seater coach. 28 deposits now taken.

• Options
    A single room, including breakfast and free cancellation on Booking.com currently betweem €90 & €100 for either the Holiday Inn or Mercure, they are next door to each other.
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:

A single room, including breakfast and free cancellation on Booking.com currently betweem €90 & €100 for either the Holiday Inn or Mercure, they are next door to each other.

I have booked into the Holiday Inn, as has the coach driver, and I know a number of others have too.

• Options

35 seater coach. 28 deposits now taken.

I presume there will be no plans to get a second coach if there was demand?
  • Options
    Large - just firming up but I have 8 at the moment. Can we get a bigger coach!
  • Options
    Three of us booked at the Holiday Inn express.
  • Options
    Big piss up at The Holiday Inn ;0)
  • Options

Large - just firming up but I have 8 at the moment. Can we get a bigger coach!

we are going to get a bigger coach !!

Spaces still available.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    4 of us booked in at Holiday Inn.
  • Options
    I'm in Holiday Inn too.
  • Options
    Ypres trip was really well done. Definitely up for this.
  • Options
    When I booked the holiday inn yesterday morning it said there were only 3 rooms left.
    I assume I’ve booked into the wrong one now, still I’ll enjoy the peace and quiet...
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

When I booked the holiday inn yesterday morning it said there were only 3 rooms left.
    I assume I’ve booked into the wrong one now, still I’ll enjoy the peace and quiet...

think there is only one, if it's in Rue Dr Brassart or somesuch name then you are in the right one

• Options
    Also booked into Holiday Inn Express, although I initially assumed it was in Belgium, not France !
  • Options
    Definitely interested, need to check the dates with the Boss.
  • Options
    Another one in the Holiday Inn - there were 6 twins available when I booked this morning. My guess is that these booking companies take the option on just a few rooms at a time, and top up as they get booked.