Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Blackpool Away [8/12/18] tickets on sale

Tickets now on sale,prices as follows
Adult £22.00
Over 60 £18
Under 18 £18
Under 11 £10
Valley Away Coach is £29 & pick-up points & departure times listed below.
Larkfield 06.15
Gravesend 06.40
Dartford 06.55
Bexleyheath 07.10
Bromley 07.40
Eltham 08.00
Charlton 08.15

Train information here https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/83238/blackpool-advance-train-tickets-8-12-18#latest

Comments

  • clive said:

    Tickets now on sale,prices as follows
    Adult £22.00
    Over 60 £18
    Under 18 £18
    Under 11 £10
    Valley Away Coach is £29 & pick-up points & departure times listed below.
    Larkfield 06.15
    Gravesend 06.40
    Dartford 06.55
    Bexleyheath 07.10
    Bromley 07.40
    Eltham 08.00
    Charlton 08.15

    Train information here https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/83238/blackpool-advance-train-tickets-8-12-18#latest

    The Larkfield pick up, is that on the 7th December?
  • Can't see the ticket announcement on the site or twitter, but can buy the tickets on the ticketing site. Odd.
  • Croydon said:

    Can't see the ticket announcement on the site or twitter, but can buy the tickets on the ticketing site. Odd.

    That's where i found the information,so thought i'd share it.
  • clive said:

    Croydon said:

    Can't see the ticket announcement on the site or twitter, but can buy the tickets on the ticketing site. Odd.

    That's where i found the information,so thought i'd share it.
    Yeah appreciate it as I'm going, just dont know why they haven't shared it on social.
  • edited November 9
    Croydon said:

    clive said:

    Croydon said:

    Can't see the ticket announcement on the site or twitter, but can buy the tickets on the ticketing site. Odd.

    That's where i found the information,so thought i'd share it.
    Yeah appreciate it as I'm going, just dont know why they haven't shared it on social.
    Maybe they're backing the Blackpool fans boycott.
  • No problem with anyone going but please try to avoid buying anything inside the ground (having seen the quality of fare on offer, that will not be difficult). Also, please make a point to saying hello to our Trust members who will be outside somewhere, and not going in. Cheers.

    Not a problem mate.
    And good luck.
  • I live in Manchester so was looking forward to this...Forgot I'd booked tickets to see Dara O'Brien with the Mrs in the evening, and said I'd take her to the Christmas markets and for a meal beforehand! D'oh!

    To be fair last year I did treat her to a trip away to watch the mighty reds at Blackpool only for it to be rained off. To date the only game she's seen was Dodoo's finest hour in our 4-3 thriller at Oldham...
  • RedRyan said:

    I live in Manchester so was looking forward to this...Forgot I'd booked tickets to see Dara O'Brien with the Mrs in the evening, and said I'd take her to the Christmas markets and for a meal beforehand! D'oh!

    To be fair last year I did treat her to a trip away to watch the mighty reds at Blackpool only for it to be rained off. To date the only game she's seen was Dodoo's finest hour in our 4-3 thriller at Oldham...

    I've somehow convinced my missus to a 'Christmassy weekend away' in Blackpool. Just now need to tell her 90 minutes of the festivities are at Bloomfield Road.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Roland Out!