Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Igor and Josh out for 3-4 months

13»

Comments

• edited November 2018
    What a kick in the nuts this news is.

It’s like we’ve gone back to the start of the season again, and we all know how that went.

If Roland had any common sense, he’d strengthen or sell in January, as we are going no where fast with a threadbare squad, and another season of promise, debt and underachievement beckons.

The alarm bells are ringing like a good un.... again.
  • I agree that we should try Dijksteel in his preferred position in one or both of the next two games
  • Is Rohan Ince fit yet?
  • What a kick in the nuts this news is.

It’s like we’ve gone back to the start of the season again, and we all know how that went.

If Roland had any common sense, he’d strengthen or sell in January, as we are going no where fast with a threadbare squad, and another season of promise, debt and underachievement beckons.

The alarm bells are ringing like a good un.... again.

Oh he will probably will sell...........Aribo and Grant.
  • Leuth said:

Pratley isn't remotely comparable and won't be able to play that role. Reeves for me

Reeves already injured though...
  • Redhenry said:

Don't shoot the messenger, i was told that RD is still asking 50m plus for the club. He now thinks he can get 70/75 mill if we are in the Champ and is going to spend in Jan to get us promoted!

Napa has been emailing him : - )
  • Redhenry said:

Don't shoot the messenger, i was told that RD is still asking 50m plus for the club. He now thinks he can get 70/75 mill if we are in the Champ and is going to spend in Jan to get us promoted!

Goodness me he is unbelievably delusional. 70/75mil for us as a Championship club, madness. I mean, Cellino sold Leeds for £45mil with an additional £8.5mil over the next 8 years. So how can we be worth £20mil more than Leeds in the Championship?!

If he does spend in January to get in additional players to be promoted, that’s great but really it’ll be “you can have 20% of any money brought in from selling Aribo, Fosu, Grant etc” that is much more RD.
  • Redhenry said:

RH, that would be so ironic if instead of selling players in the January window he bought 3 or 4 in to get us at least into the play offs.
    As Mr Shitweasel has the opposite of the Midas touch, you feel the whole squad would go down with Bird flu and our chances would fly south for the summer.

I find it depressing to see so many invalid stickers on our players cars.
  • I seriously think at some point JJ will have to come out of retirement, he could fill at LB.
  • Sponsored links:

• Cullen should be back in mid to late Jan if the OS report is correct

I heard up to 3 months, which makes the middle of February, by the time he has played a few under 23 games, I expect it to be nearer sometime in March
  • Not read the whole thread but as much as I love Cullen this is how we will go (once all fit)

Steer

Solly
    Bauer
    Pearce
    Page

Bielik (base of diamond)
    Aribo
    Reeves
    Ward (or Fosu)

Grant
    Taylor

All well and good having a go at the owner but I genuinely think our squad is top 3, 2 dislocated shoulders is ridiculous
  • Not read the whole thread but as much as I love Cullen this is how we will go (once all fit)

That's just the problem. How long do you think it'll be before "once all fit" .... ?

• I reckon Ducktape will get his cheque book out in January to bolster the squad.

The only reason why Roland would get his cheque book out would be to use one of those paying in slips at the back of it, when he has sold someone.