Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dutch man, 69, who 'identifies as 20 years younger' launches legal battle to change age

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/11/07/dutch-man-69-identifies-20-years-younger-launches-legal-battle/

A pensioner has begun a legal battle to be recognised as being 20 years younger than his actual age so he can go back to work and achieve greater success with women on Tinder.

Emile Ratelband, 69, argues that if transgender people are allowed to change sex, he should be allowed to change his date of birth because doctors said he has the body of a 45-year-old.

Comments

• Surely he should identify as Rolf Harris
  • Lol this world has gone crazy, i can see the argument with transgender people but that is totally different. Although its all bullshit crazy for my liking
  • Guarantee this is being orchestrated by Tinder.

Genius from the marketing team if so...
  • Just a publicity stunt.

It is not possible to change the date and time an historical event took place - i.e. birth. The court will refuse his request.

• Sign him up.
  • Sponsored links:

• If I can change my age to 65 can I start getting my pension?
  • This is the greatest thing ever.
  • edited November 2018
  • 300-5 and a lead of 439

how have you managed to post on this one :smiley:

• Ratelband is a nutter. One of his sons is named Rolls Ratelband and one of his daughters Royce Ratelband. He'd get on well with Roland.
  • Love to see what the White Knights and Snowflakes think of this.
  • I self identify as a 25 year old multi billionaire sex god .. alas, I look in the mirror and at my bank statements and see it isn't so .. but I can dream .. can't I ?
  • Sponsored links:

• The fact that it's got as far as a court ruling is utter madness.

At the first meeting with his solicitor, they should have told him to return home and think very seriously about what he was doing, after he had popped his slippers back on and made a nice hot mug of Horlicks.
  • My question is if this gets approved where does the line get drawn

What would stop an unknown Paedophile (not on the register) from getting their age changed to that of a minor and then trying to join kids clubs?

What would stop an unknown Paedophile (not on the register) from getting their age changed to that of a minor and then trying to join kids clubs?

Or a rapist identifying as a woman and being moved to a female prison.

Or a rapist identifying as a woman and being moved to a female prison.
    old news ((:>)

'if this gets approved'

..... really.
  • Hi

I self identify as a 25 year old multi billionaire sex god .. alas, I look in the mirror and at my bank statements and see it isn't so .. but I can dream .. can't I ?

I bet you say that to all the girls Lincs.
  • I self identify as a 25 year old multi billionaire sex god .. alas, I look in the mirror and at my bank statements and see it isn't so .. but I can dream .. can't I ?

And I thought you were old enough to be the Missing Lincs :smile:

• You don't put your date of birth on CVs anymore and people lie anyway. Who's to bloody know?? As for Tinder...he's not exactly going to be the first to lie about his age or make stuff up about himself on a social media site, is he??

How does this even get to a court case? Feckin' nutter!!!
  • TelMc32 said:

You don't put your date of birth on CVs anymore and people lie anyway. Who's to bloody know?? As for Tinder...he's not exactly going to be the first to lie about his age or make stuff up about himself on a social media site, is he??

How does this even get to a court case? Feckin' nutter!!!

Because some folk are in a race to the bottom of the identitarian barrel.

The world went mental some time ago.
    The actual word your looking for here is Lawyers...