Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

An Evening with Chris Solly at the Valley - 28th November

Comments

• Options
    Rudders22 said:

Bit confused. Tickets say Kick off 7pm. Website now says 7.30pm?? Mind you a mate of mine who is always late for everything I will just let him think it is 7pm still. (Although none of us know exactly where it is going to be held other than the Valley).

Doors open at 7 for a 7.30 start
  • Options
    Cheers AFKA Bertram. I have arrived... was going to go into Bartrams for a predrink but closed. I spoke to reception and have been told it is via the North Stand entrance...does anyone know if food is being served? (I am in oak at the moment)
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

shirty5 said:

Shame this has not sold out. Personally after going to Burton and coming back today, I can't justify to the family that I'm off out again plus I'm knackered.

Next week would have been a better date with no midweek fixtures, but it is what it is.

What's more gutting is that Yann couldn't make it! Chris was trying really hard to get him to come but it's not possible as the french footballing calendar is different to ours. I reckon that might have sold a few more seats but I am sure it's still going to be an interesting evening - and most importantly its another couple of grand towards a fantastic charity!

I
    He could make out he's not feeling too well to get out of playing, I've heard he's used that excuse before.
    Albeit from an unreliable source! ;)
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:

Cheers AFKA Bertram. I have arrived... was going to go into Bartrams for a predrink but closed. I spoke to reception and have been told it is via the North Stand entrance...does anyone know if food is being served? (I am in oak at the moment)

Variations on 14 chips. Allegedly.
  • Options
    Why no write up of what's being said?

Why are fans who can't go being treated like 2nd class fans?
  • Options
    You should be able to..
  • Options
    Is it being videod for us lot wot live in the sticks
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Shame this has not sold out. Personally after going to Burton and coming back today, I can't justify to the family that I'm off out again plus I'm knackered.

Next week would have been a better date with no midweek fixtures, but it is what it is.

Ditto.

You 2 are showing your age
  • Options
    My train is stuck at st johns, probably gonna miss my connection, will.there be an issue if i am late
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Am I alone in thinking how weird it is that CP will be attending a social event at a club stil owned by a man that treated him like shit?

Don't get me wrong, I think it is brilliant that him, Solly and JJ will be together and a reminder of the great partnership they had.
  • Options

Am I alone in thinking how weird it is that CP will be attending a social event at a club stil owned by a man that treated him like shit?

Don't get me wrong, I think it is brilliant that him, Solly and JJ will be together and a reminder of the great partnership they had.

Sir Chris Powell is more part of Charlton Athletic than that prick that owns us ever will be .
    He is there for Chris Solly and the fans .
    Yup.
  • Options
    Inside, surprised i got here so late and yet still got a seat 3 rows from the front haha
  • Options
    Hope there is a decent turn out for him. Love Solly, total legend of a player but these player talks are not really my thing. Hope to get along to his testimonial game
  • Options

Why no write up of what's being said?

Why are fans who can't go being treated like 2nd class fans?

You need to be in the clique
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

This.
  • Options
    Waggy looks like he should be playing for Harlequins
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ross1 said:

johnnie_jackson, Scott Wagstaff and @ChrisPowell1969 are all ready to toast @cjsolly’s testimonial at The Valley this evening. #cafc

Superb photo! Great guys.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

johnnie_jackson, Scott Wagstaff and @ChrisPowell1969 are all ready to toast @cjsolly’s testimonial at The Valley this evening. #cafc

Why is Sergio Ramos on the end?
  • Options
    Halfway through amd its been great so far
    During the 2nd half it will be questions from the crowd, lots of talk about the Champions season so far(including yann getting smashed on Champagne on the plane back from Carlisle)

• Options
    Did @paulie8290 offload his ticket?

Come on @iainment you're slacking :wink:
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

No i went
  • Options

LenGlover said:

No i went
    Good. Glad you were able to get there in the end.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

?
  • Options

Halfway through amd its been great so far
    During the 2nd half it will be questions from the crowd, lots of talk about the Champions season so far(including yann getting smashed on Champagne on the plane back from Carlisle)

Thanks for spoiling the video and match of the day.