Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL Fantasy League

Comments

• Options
    Makes drafting at 1.04 a real headache, although the noises out of Dallas are encouraging... 4 days to go!
  • Options
    If I had a chance to take Zeke I would. Feels different to the Bell situation. 
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    ...we thought that last year with Bell!
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    ...we thought that last year with Bell!
    Shhh I’m down at 1.10, I want him gone so I don’t have that dilemma 
  • Options
    Draft order isn't set yet is it? Randomised an hour before the draft?
  • Options
    Draft order isn't set yet is it? Randomised an hour before the draft?
    Wasn't last year, I thought it was based on last years finish? If it is, it screws up all of my mock drafts!
  • Options
    I don't care either way and happy for it to stay on last year's finish, make sense and is fair.
  • Options
    yeah i thought it was going to be randomised.

Where is the draft order - I can't find it now !!
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    yeah i thought it was going to be randomised.

Where is the draft order - I can't find it now !!
    https://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/194380/draft/board
  • Options
    Fleaflicker also has a new app. It's pretty decent 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cheers
  • Options
    Draft starting in 5 mins I believe 
  • Options
    Not bad that, came out with Bell and Tyreek which is a gamble with massive upside potential. 

Jealous of whoever got Matt Ryan, I was so close to nabbing him later than he should’ve gone. Went for Calvin Ridley early because I think the Falcons heavy indoor schedule is going to make them a real offensive force.
  • Options
    Pretty happy with how mine went
  • Options
    I like the squads of 

Sausage and John Madden

• Options
    Sorry - Rosters. 
  • Options
    Enjoyed that though. 
  • Options
    Pretty happy with my team 
  • Options
    Very happy with my team. Forced to leave it to autodraft in the end but my rankings served me well. No idea how I've ended up with Davante and Cook but I'll take it!

Ronald Jones on the block. 
  • Options
    Happy enough with my bunch. Took a few gambles iat WR that will hopefully pay off. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Had an absolutely disastrous start to the draft when I was auto picking and wouldn't have ordinarily gone WR/WR. But Hopkins for me is the best WR in the league and Juju is top ten. RB is Not Good (capital N, capital G) so will have to be imaginative I suspect.
  • Options
    Drafters regret ?

Anyone already thinking they may have made a mistake ?

I wonder if I tool rookie tight end Hunter Henry (LAC) too early picking in the 5th round.

Also hadn't realised LeSean McCoy had joined the Chiefs until he was drafted 
  • Options
    Also kinda regretting Damien Williams(KC) at 2:13

• Options
    My whole draft/season really hinges on Zeke's contract situation and some fairly speculative WR choices. I am open to WR trades for my RBs
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Fairly happy with my team, especially my starters, Open to trading guys like Ronald Jones, Pettis and Njoku.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    MrOneLung said:
    Drafters regret ?

Anyone already thinking they may have made a mistake ?

I wonder if I tool rookie tight end Hunter Henry (LAC) too early picking in the 5th round.

Also hadn't realised LeSean McCoy had joined the Chiefs until he was drafted 
    Had a choice between Olsen and Ebron at TE. Regretting picking Ebron even if it was like 11th round.
  • Options
    My whole draft/season really hinges on Zeke's contract situation and some fairly speculative WR choices. I am open to WR trades for my RBs
    Golladay for Zeke? I've heard he's holding out still so am willing to take the risk. ;) 
  • Options
    Gamble paid off.