Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL Fantasy League

Comments

• Options
    yeah, Piss off.
  • Options
    All I need is an historical performance from JuJu (something like 4 TDs and 250 receiving yards).

Piece of piss this game.
  • Options
    Saquon been seen in training...

outside chance playing this week,more likely next weekend 
  • Options
    Well I spent my whole waiver budget on him hoping for week 10, week 6 after that injury is outrageous

Guess he is just a stupidly good athlete that should have guessed he'd be quick in return
  • Options
    Hopefully Russell Wilson keeps on doing his thing!
  • Options
    @PaddyP17 good tight matchup there, went to bed pretty confident with Mahomes still to play and hoping Shady or Robinson would grab a TD or 2. That’s just how it goes sometimes I suppose. 
  • Options
     Need Chubb to score less than 36.2 points tonight for me to win this week

he scored 41 last week....
  • Options
    @PaddyP17 good tight matchup there, went to bed pretty confident with Mahomes still to play and hoping Shady or Robinson would grab a TD or 2. That’s just how it goes sometimes I suppose. 
    That was close, yeah. I thought one of them might put up a single-digit return, but very surprised when both McCoy and Robinson weren't really targeted by Mahomes (and Shady wasn't used in the run game) and combined for less than five points!

Think you just got a bit of quite bad luck there - a Mahomes TD to Robinson wins the matchup (well, a Mahomes TD over about 25 yards would've!). 

That said, happy with Minshew and Chark, both in terms of fantasy and the game itself! The latter is so clearly our WR1 now and I'm loving it, while Minshew has actually shown he's genuinely capable. Long may that continue.
  • Options
    How did I get away with that one, all luck
  • Options
    A bit like last week when literally all my players shat the bed! Nothing wrong with a bit of luck though. Hopefully it evens out...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My patriots defence are averaging 22.6 pts per game.

Rest of my team is shit.

• Options
    Oh Yoni Boy are you active because I want to trade with you
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    A bit like last week when literally all my players shat the bed! Nothing wrong with a bit of luck though. Hopefully it evens out...
    I will ride the luck as far as it takes me sir
  • Options
    My team is decimated 
  • Options
    My team is decimated 
    Who you got missing?
  • Options
    I fall to 2-4

My 0.6 points defeat in week 1 - how unlucky 

My 0.25 points defeat in week 2 -hmm frustrating 

My 30 point defeat to winless bottom of the table team in week 4 - hey that’s sport 

my 0.15 points defeat this week - ENOUGH ALREADY. WHAT HAVE I DONE TO OFFEND YOU FANTASY GODS ????

• Options
    edited October 2019
    All week I was thinking I should start Murray over Goff

Murray throws for 35 points. Goff for 0.6.
    I think it’s time to cut him.
  • Options
    In this league I was 40 points or so under projection. In my PPR league, it was 50.

What the eff lol
  • Options
    (Rosters aren't even similar - maybe two or three players in common like Nuk, Henry, Lambo)
  • Options
    when they refer to fantasy scoring points such as PPR , what does flea flicker come under or is it totally bespoke ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    when they refer to fantasy scoring points such as PPR , what does flea flicker come under or is it totally bespoke ?
    So PPR means Points Per Reception. This makes pass-catchers more valuable. It's basically just a different scoring system.

For instance, in our league, a player with six receptions for 85 yards and one touchdown will get 14.5 points (0.1pts per yard, six for a touchdown reception, 8.5 + 6 = 14.5).

However, in a 1PPR league (one point per reception), that same player gets 20.5 points (0.1pts per yard, six for a touchdown reception, 1pt per reception, 8.5 + 6 + 6 = 20.5).

I think it's intended to balance out RB value as they usually get all the work and thus all the points.
  • Options
    cheers Paddy
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    My team is decimated 
    Who you got missing?
    Mainly just Davante Adams really and had no TE but managed to pick up Henry on waivers so we'll see.

Short at RB though. 

• Options
    Saquon is alive
  • Options
    Injuries are killing me this season 
  • Options
    And bye weeks ! 
  • Options
    Not happy with that trade that has gone through.

Latavius Murray for Corey Davis and then Corey Davis released straight away
  • Options
    Forgot I'd even offered that trade when it was accepted.
  • Options
    I’m 0-8. Genuinely don’t even think my teams that awful but can’t  buy a win.
  • Options
    I am now 3-5

four of my five defeats are by: