Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Say nice things about Roland thread.....

2»

Comments

• Options
    One day when he fucks off one way or the other, I will possibly be as happy as I've ever been and it will technically be because of him.
  • Options

He's a cupid stunt.

Otto, Elfsborg or the Belgian?!!!
  • Options

mumpsimus
  • Options
    He’s not Tony Jimenez
  • Options
    My car windscreen wipers work.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

He’s not Harold Shipman.

But lets be honest, who would you rather have around for dinner? Probably Harold Shipman I would suggest :)
    Not so, i would have Roland around to dinner any time he wished to come along . Just as long as we spoke about his time as owner of the club i hold close to my heart Charlton Athletic.
  • Options
    Huh!
  • Options
    Inspired several songs by the fans.
  • Options
    He actually tried to make an apology of sorts.
  • Options
    He cares for the needy and helpless, well he gave Karel and Katrien a job
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We don't get to see him very often.
  • Options
    His women's team seems to be doing okay.
  • Options
    We gained a lovely trench so if someone tries to invade New Eltham, we're ready for 'em

Thanks Roland!!
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    For a day or maybe even a week after he bought Charlton he gave me a sense of optimism and excitement nevause we had our richest ever owner and he was a decent businessman with a traceable and bone fide source of wealth from a part of the world not known for its corruption and despot rulers.

Tbh it is his one ongoing positive that as our richest owner we are unlikely to slide into administration or not pay bills (bonus issue aside) whilst he owns us and whilst there are stories of a professional club being investigated for money laundering I cannot see it being us under him as I don’t think that is his style.

Oh, and he fixed the pitch.
  • Options
    He makes the windscreen wipers go faster when it rains.
  • Options
    He is obviously a clever man , but has no common, oh he’s a great liar to boot.
  • Options
    Ps sense.
  • Options

Nothing nice to say sorry.

Just sell the club and FUCK OFF

Please.

• Options

He has better teeth than Shane MacGowan of the Pogues.

Has Shane still got teeth?
    Shane now has a new set of teeth.
  • Options
    He behaves like he's stoned without taking any drugs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I fully expect Roland to live until he's 104. In his will he generously bequeath Charlton Athletic to his grandchildren.
  • Options
    He was good to his mum
  • Options
    He's energised the fan base in a way not seen since the Premier League days.
  • Options
    My mum always said that if you can’t say something nice about someone, don’t say anything at all. But she also said that honesty as the best policy.
    As I think honesty trumps pretty much anything else, “Roland, you c**t”.

And as she also used to say “Better out than in”.
  • Options
    To be fair, I quite liked the vegetarian focaccia.
  • Options
    He has a 100% record of seeing Cafc win at the valley.
    Romania George scored at the covered end against Bolton.
    Rumours he came to another game but no-one seems to know the match.
  • Options
    There’s nothing wrong with Roland Duchatalet ..........................that a couple of good right handlers wouldn’t sort out!!