Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FAO Ricky Otto

2»

Comments

• Options
    Macronate said:

From the article, it looks as though the first man to experience flaccid girth was more interested in walking round his local gym with his enhanced todger out following the surgery than pleasing his g/friend.

The whole male gym culture can be unhealthy really, there are a number of men who are obsessed with how they look, and getting that perfect physique
  • Options

Macronate said:

From the article, it looks as though the first man to experience flaccid girth was more interested in walking round his local gym with his enhanced todger out following the surgery than pleasing his g/friend.

The whole male gym culture can be unhealthy really, there are a number of men who are obsessed with how they look, and getting that perfect physique
    Women have been hungup about their bodies for a long time - sad to see young men going the same way.
  • Options

Your prayers have been answered mate:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-45735061

The filler they are using is actually excess from mine that I am able to spare.
  • Options
    In my vast study of this area (OK from what friends have told me), men with large ones assume that just having a large one is enough. Men with smaller ones at least make a decent effort.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    You see all the time on those “botched” programs on tv what happens when people get this shit injected into their lips/eyebrows/bumholes, maybe I’m risk averse but I’ll pass thanks....

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Do they do tongue enlargements?

@onefortheladies
  • Options
    edited October 2018

Macronate said:

I know, but I am a sort.
  • Options
    edited November 2018

In my vast study of this area (OK from what friends have told me), men with large ones assume that just having a large one is enough. Men with smaller ones at least make a decent effort.

And you are the cock expert on here are you not.........oh no sorry its hens isn't it :smiley: