Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Helicopter Crash at the King Power Stadium Leicester

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2018
  • Options
    They weren’t on the helicopter
  • Options
    Terrible news. Gary Lineker is understandably devastated on MOTD
  • Options
    Now sky have deleted the tweet. Very strange.
  • Options

They moved it

Check out @SkySportsNews’s Tweet:

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

SKY SOURCES: Leicester vice-chairman Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha and director of football Jon Rudkin were not on the helicopter at the time of the crash.
    Yeah, I just seen the same.

Someone was though......
  • Options
    The Skysports website still saying - "It is not clear whether the club's Thai billionaire owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha was on-board his helicopter at the time, but he was at the game which had finished 45 minutes earlier."
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    BBC just quoting sky as saying John Rudkin wasn't on the helicopter
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just horrific, awful news
  • Options
    Well remember the Harding incident as he also had Dylanologist John Bauldie on board who also died. Horrific. RIP.
  • Options

22 years ago this week apparently

Well remember the Harding incident as he also had Dylanologist John Bauldie on board who also died. Horrific. RIP.

• Options
    Rip.

A real loss, as that title win of theirs made me feel the kind of childlike excitement the modern game has mostly driven from my aging soul. Thoughts with all those affected.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

They moved it

Isn't that the owner's son? Suggests to me through what they haven't said that the owner was on board. Hope I've read it completely wrong.
  • Options
    Owner always takes the helicopter as far as I knew. It will be a stroke of incredible luck for him if today was the one time that he didn’t.
  • Options
    No way anyone could survive that. Terrible news.
  • Options
    It's been a long time since the accident, surely if the owner was not on board they would have confirmed that. No reason no to.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BBC news speculating that the manager might have been onboard too. Only BBC reporting this at the moment but whoever was on board, this is truly horrendous.
  • Options
    Mrkinski said:

BBC news speculating that the manager might have been onboard too. Only BBC reporting this at the moment but whoever was on board, this is truly horrendous.

Where have you seen this? Not like the BBC to speculate.
  • Options
    BBC are saying eye witnesses saw Kasper Schmeichel ran towards the crash site after seeing what happened. Can’t imagine the state of shock at seeing that so what a man.
  • Options

Mrkinski said:

On twitter - clip of anchor saying it. Not seen other mentions so hopefully just one off report on rumours / hearsay. As I said, its a tragedy whoever is unvolved.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Deleted for now simply because we cannot know for sure how recent that video is.
  • Options

Here is video of the owner and others whom I can't identify, boarding the helicopter before the crash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmEMfET2Re4

That looks like the manager with them.
  • Options

Mrkinski said:

• Options
    Watching BBC news on tv now - not twitter - saying no confirmation of who was on board so everything just speculation until we hear from the club.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    deleted until formal notice from club
  • Options
    I think I am going to "nope" out of this thread for tonight and wait for the official story. Not comfortable with the speculation and that video to be honest. No offence guys.