Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread Rochdale v Charlton | Sat 27 Oct 2018| 3pm KO

Comments

• We have it but under pressure and go long. Pratley to Taylor, to Ward, to Grant, to Cullen, he goes left, Solly now, inside to Cullen, to Aribo, but Rafferty is there again.
  • The Roland Rat effect.
  • masicat said:

We will win this....

Of course we will.
  • LenGlover said:

Is that 2 scored and 2 missed for Taylor this season?

Penalties yes
    Like me initially you've forgotten the Sunderland one he scored
  • We have a throw by our dug out. Solly takes, short to Joe, he is closed down, Solly hits it forward and it goes out. We can't string enough passes together, Aribo is suffering from pressure.

Bowyer needs to mix this up, they seem to have our number.
  • Fuck it , isn't our day is it?

Another season goes by and we'll still be in this shit fucking league!
  • Pearce to Pratley, to Pearce, back to Steer. Not a great clearance, we flick it on, Pratley to... Rafferty. Pratley fouls Williams for no good reason, they have a free kick centrally, 40 yards out.
  • Rochdale AFC

Verified account

@officiallydale
    11s11 seconds ago
    More
    28. Williams is climbed all over. Dale go on to win a corner from the free-kick

1-0 #RAFC
  • Is that 2 scored and 2 missed for Taylor this season?

Sunderland / Coventry / Oxford scored
    Plymouth and Rochdale missed
    I imagine Fosu will take the next one, seeing that he took the next one after Taylor's first miss
    Only if he is on the pitch and not the subs bench!
  • We need to play with more width. Fosu is our best player but sits on the bench because we dont play with wingers. The whole Pratley at CB and Bielik in CM is fucking weird.
  • Sponsored links:

• 29' Rochdale corner...looked like it should have been a goal-kick...

#rafc 1 #cafc 0
  • Quickly taken, they knock it about, chip it in but... it goes out for a corner.

Inman takes. Swings it in, headed down, Steer makes a good parry.
  • 30' Ball drops to Williams. His shot is smothered well by Steer.

#rafc 1 #cafc 0
  • We need to play with more width. Fosu is our best player but sits on the bench because we dont play with wingers. The whole Pratley at CB and Bielik in CM is fucking weird.

Have you seen Fosu this season?

The bench is the right place for him at the moment
  • Is that 2 scored and 2 missed for Taylor this season?

Sunderland / Coventry / Oxford scored
    Plymouth and Rochdale missed
    I imagine Fosu will take the next one, seeing that he took the next one after Taylor's first miss
    Only if he is on the pitch and not the subs bench!
    True. Indeed with Ajose and Igor also on the bench, we've no lack of alternative penalty takers there

Confident we'll stay up?
  • We go long to Grant, we get fouled, ref didn't see it, they have it... no... now he has given it against us! THE FOOL.
  • They go long, Djik goes for it, they flick it forward, drops to Hart, to Rathbone, to Moore, gets it forward to Williams, we head clear, Inman to Camps (chortle), they play it to Rafferty, bad ball but he makes the most of it. To Dooley, into the box, cullen tackles well and gets us a GK.
  • What flavour sandwich ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Rochdale AFC

Verified account

@officiallydale
    38s38 seconds ago
    More
    32. Rafferty did extremely well to keep a Dooley ball in play. After returning the pass, Dooley took on his man & thought he'd won a corner, but a goal-kick has been awarded

Confident we'll stay up?
    I think we will, but you never know, depends on Roland's January sale I reckon !
  • Ward down the line to Grant, held up the ball well, we get a throw, Solly takes, to Bielik, closed down quickly and they win it back. We can't cling onto it in the middle of the pitch.

Delaney, to inman, to Williams, they get a FK. Long and diagnal to Rafferty, cuts it back in the box, Rathbone crosses... beats everyone. Throw to us. Rafferty the right back is named more than anyone here, I think the commentators like his name.
  • Rafferty chips the ball in, Steer collects. Launched to Taylor, who is away... ahh he couldn't take it on the break. They win it back and clear.

Fosu hasn't looked great when he has played this season. From what I have seen so far, Ward offers much more
  • This is turning into a very s**t afternoon. We're losing, Millwall now winning and all results going Palace's way in the Premier League.
  • They attack. Williams, to Rafferty, shot well saved, another shot, Pratley clears off the line. WE ARE CLINGING ON AGAINST MOTHER FUCKING ROCHDALE FUCK THIS.
  • We clear eventually. Jesus I didn't sign up for this.
  • Lovely defending to stop what should have a second
  • Listening on cafc player. We sound awful!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!