Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ebbsfleet players paid late 8 times this year

Comments

• They can fuck right off if they've got any ideas about Steve King at Welling!

Can't afford his budget....
  • Good, they'd be a major rival for our (dwindling) fan base if they ever climbed the leagues.
  • Is Varney still involved?

No.
  • Signed a 5 year contract in the summer too. The football has been poor all season, but I have a really bad feeling about this whole situation
  • Signed a 5 year contract in the summer too. The football has been poor all season, but I have a really bad feeling about this whole situation

Saw them 3-0 at Barnet and they were superb.

Yeah I heard that. I've only been at the home games & can't really remember them playing well. I don't think that's the reason he's left though

Yeah I heard that. I've only been at the home games & can't really remember them playing well. I don't think that's the reason he's left though
    Sure there is a lot of internal crap going on, probably due to player sales... He probably had no option. Would be usual for the fleet that he joined one of the other national league clubs and bought those players.
  • Utterly gutted, Macca up there with CP in my eyes. Was great to work with, has that same steely determination. He will go on to good things.

Football is a merry go round as we all know, staff come and go. It's always changing.
  • Sponsored links:

• BDL said:

Utterly gutted, Macca up there with CP in my eyes. Was great to work with, has that same steely determination. He will go on to good things.

Football is a merry go round as we all know, staff come and go. It's always changing.

Think you know more than you are letting on...
  • BDL said:

Utterly gutted, Macca up there with CP in my eyes. Was great to work with, has that same steely determination. He will go on to good things.

Think you know more than you are letting on...
    I know sweet FA!
  • I heard Mcmahon on Radio Kent on the way home from the Doncaster game. For somebody normally relatively open, or giving a convincing impression of being open, in interviews he came across as untypically cagey.

Therefore this news does not come as a complete surprise to me.
  • That was quick!
  • These car dealers don't hang around
  • He came across as a nasty piece of work when we played Dagenham & Redbridge in the FA Cup back in 2001
  • What's the back story here?

What's gone wrong and who is Gary Hill?
  • Pretty much bankrupted every club he's ever been at & is an absolute arsehole of a human being. Great appointment!
  • Sponsored links:

• Didn't he have a big run in once with Steve Evans when he was Boston.... Seems a quick appointment.
  • But will he get paid?
  • What is happening at the Fleet? Just seen @Airman Brown 's tweet.

Did Varney know something and got out before it went bad?
  • A lot of clubs struggle to pay wages on time but not paying the insurance and to a lesser degree, the pension payments isn't on.

If true, I would imagine the FA would have something to say about it.

Remarkable how well they're doing in the league in the circumstances, they're only 3 points off the play offs.
  • Not paying the wages on time is 1 thing, but to not pay the players medical insurance is awful. As for not paying the money into the players pension schemes, I'm pretty sure that's illegal. Amazed the players have kept quiet & stayed professional for this long.

Not a good situation at all
  • BDL said:

Which club should I go to next? Seems chaos follows me!

Bolton
  • BDL said:

Which club should I go to next? Seems chaos follows me!

Not just you BDL