Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RIP Dick Sheppard

Some of you may have known Dick from the Rose of Denmark, and regretfully he passed away early today.
Dick was a life long Charlton fan, and could always see the humorous side of life.
He will be sorely missed.

RIP Dick.

Comments

• So sorry to hear that. He sat near me for the last twenty years and it was always part of my Charlton experience to have a quick handshake and chat. He had been ill for a long time and I guess it's some kind of release for him but I will really miss him.
  • That’s really sad. He loved a stat, and I met him a couple of times in the RoD. RIP Dick
  • Oh, what sad news. RIP fella, loved your contributions to Glynne's list over many years.
  • RIP, another top man gone.
  • That is a very familiar name but I just can’t place him.
    Anyone have a Photo?
    RIP.......Dick......RIP.
  • Sponsored links:

• I remember him from Glynne Jones Mailing list.

Always remembered his name and read his contributions as my mum went to a school called Dick Sheppard.

RIP
  • edited October 11

That is a very familiar name but I just can’t place him.
    Anyone have a Photo?
    RIP.......Dick......RIP.

I'm sure Dick's family and friends would not object.
    Dick is in the Redbus shirt. We used to have photos taken with members of the opposition in the Rose of Denmark. This is quite an old picture, as he grew a beard from time to time.
    moto0203.JPG
    864 x 605 - 173K
  • Very sorry to hear that. Stalwart of Glynne’s mailIng list.
  • Yep, Dick was one of the memorable people from Glynne's mailing list. RIP.
  • rikofold said:

Oh, what sad news. RIP fella, loved your contributions to Glynne's list over many years.

This. RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• That’s really sad news. Never met Dick but like others, remember his contributions to the mailing list. RIP
  • RIP Dick.
  • I've known Dick (comma) as we called him since the first Prem season, proud that he was my friend.

RIP Uncle Albert.

He used to go to school with Brian Kinsey .... not many people know that!!
  • Very sad. Never met him but became acquainted via Glynne's list and exchanged the odd email. Always very courteous and friendly. Hope he is at peace
  • Sad news. One of the key people, via Glynne's list, in feeding my Addicktion over the years.

RIP
  • RIP
  • That is a very familiar name but I just can’t place him.
    Anyone have a Photo?
    RIP.......Dick......RIP.

I'm sure Dick's family and friends would not object.
    Dick is in the Redbus shirt. We used to have photos taken with members of the opposition in the Rose of Denmark. This is quite an old picture, as he grew a beard from time to time.
    Thanks mam.