Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Charlton Athletic 1-2 Coventry City

many thanks to the 51 Lifers for getting their marks in early for me - tar

Comments

• Going to be tough for Bowyer to achieve his next nine game promotion target

Can only afford one draw from Barnsley | Doncaster | Walsall
  • Steer less than Dijksteel is weird. I know you all hate him but there's only one that definitely shouldn't play in the same position next time around
  • Completely forgot to do this. My marks would have roughly mirrored these though, maybe Pearce a little lower because he doesn't close down and then turns his back for the first and doesn't get across his man for the second. And Cullen was my MOTM. All frustrating though.
  • SDAddick said:

Completely forgot to do this. My marks would have roughly mirrored these though, maybe Pearce a little lower because he doesn't close down and then turns his back for the first and doesn't get across his man for the second. And Cullen was my MOTM. All frustrating though.

Point well made on Pearce, it wasn't his best game.
  • SDAddick said:

Completely forgot to do this. My marks would have roughly mirrored these though, maybe Pearce a little lower because he doesn't close down and then turns his back for the first and doesn't get across his man for the second. And Cullen was my MOTM. All frustrating though.

Point well made on Pearce, it wasn't his best game.
    And to be fair to Pearce he is playing on is wrong side, where I've felt he's largely done well until the last couple games (not a coincidence he's had Dijksteel next to him in them). I've heard pros and managers say it's harder to switch sides at CB than most people realize, but even then I feel like closing down in the box is pretty universal.