Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Apprentice 2018

Comments

• Options
    That bloke who got voted out deserved to go... But when lord Sugar brought them all back, I was expecting a well deserved clear out. Kurran as team leader next week is going to be "through the fingers" television.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

That bloke who got voted out deserved to go... But when lord Sugar brought them all back, I was expecting a well deserved clear out. Kurran as team leader next week is going to be "through the fingers" television.

Couldn’t agree more.
  • Options
    The winning shoe was rubbish.

‘The bow is interchangeable ‘
    With what ?

• Options
    A bit of a fix by Sugar. Calls back a bloke not in the chosen 3 & sacks him.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Very surprised that sales of the baby shoe beat those of the urban heel, whatever the hell that is.
  • Options

He just had to go though. He was actively cocking it up for the others, and it wasn't all that funny to watch either - on the other hand Kurran is not so much car crash television as watching the Blues Brothers on fast forward. I hope he flukes a win next week (plausible if he's ignored entirely) as it's television gold.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

With what ?

Yellow laces and a Grolsch cap.

Or... A better shoe? My eldest would have loved that shoe, to be fair. Thank god they listened to their market research
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

He just had to go though. He was actively cocking it up for the others, and it wasn't all that funny to watch either - on the other hand Kurran is not so much car crash television as watching the Blues Brothers on fast forward. I hope he flukes a win next week (plausible if he's ignored entirely) as it's television gold.
    They are all so bad this time that it’s quite feasible he could win next week.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

And Kurran may have gained a few points for being the only one to say that he didn't like the shoe concept, whereas Rick was just grumpy during the task itself

Both deserved to go really, but Kurran as PM should be fun!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    McBobbin said:

MrOneLung said:

With what ?

Yellow laces and a Grolsch cap.

Or... A better shoe? My eldest would have loved that shoe, to be fair. Thank god they listened to their market research
    It was good task management to actually listen to the market research, as often they just ignore it!
  • Options
    Kurran and the girl with the piercing should have gone in a triple fire. All useless and contributed nothing at all so far.
  • Options

Kurran and the girl with the piercing should have gone in a triple fire. All useless and contributed nothing at all so far.

I genuinely expected that
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

I genuinely expected that
    Me too
  • Options
    Kurran is an 'actor' that says he can't talk and move at the same time.
    He acted like a dickhead this week mind, didn't need Stanislavski to make that totally believable.
  • Options
    He is not an actor. His bio stated he was an out of work extra !

Doesn’t even have to talk !
  • Options
    Is 'lady' Brady still taking time off from chairing 'sir' Phillip Green's holding company Taveta Investments, to carry lawd suga's briefcase for him ?
  • Options
    Only in this mixed up world can she be classed as a champion for women!
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

I thought that fella had his arm in a sling?
  • Options

McBobbin said:

I thought that fella had his arm in a sling?
    Kurran broke/fractured his arm, whilst arm wrestling one of the other contestants.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Watched the "You're Fired" after and Rhod Gilbert flagged up a bit where Kurran points at Rick and says "he should be fired he did even less than I did" which has to be the worst defence of all time for not being fired. Either Kurran is a proper business genius or the complete, delusional dick he appears to be. Next week should be entertaining
  • Options

Watched the "You're Fired" after and Rhod Gilbert flagged up a bit where Kurran points at Rick and says "he should be fired he did even less than I did" which has to be the worst defence of all time for not being fired. Either Kurran is a proper business genius or the complete, delusional dick he appears to be. Next week should be entertaining

I thought it was a fair point. To survive each week you don't have to be the best person, just not the worst person.
  • Options
    You could say that I suppose just thought it was hilarious
  • Options

I thought it was a fair point. To survive each week you don't have to be the best person, just not the worst person.
    Yeah, it was a bit of a weird way to phrase it, but I thought Kurran spoke quite well in the boardroom and actually defended himself pretty well. It was certainly the most lively he's been so far, although, admittedly, that isn't saying much. Will be interesting to see how h goes as PM. Was it last series we had that seemingly mental florist woman that everyone hated and the edit portrayed her as being both useless and borderline sectionable? She still made it all the way to interviews didn't she? Although you're never sure how much the entertainment value of each candidate plays in how far they get.

That said, I actually thought their show was the better of the two. Personally I prefer a kitten heel at the weekend, but I've been dragged around enough shoe shops by the missus to know that it wouldn't look out of place in a designer show store. The trainer was really dull. After the donuts task, it's the second time this series that the team with the better product has lost due to crap sales. The whiny Manc had to go for that reason, and I thought Katherine Ryan had shot herself in the foot when she didn't bring him back. Not sure why Sugar bailed her out like that to be honest.
  • Options
    Tactically, if you think you are pretty safe, it might make sense to ensure a completely useless competitor doesn't go home. The problem was, he was so useless, she didn't get away with it.
  • Options

You don't even have to be that. You just have to be not the worst person on the losing team. Hence Kurran still being there.
  • Options
    Are these idiots for real?
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    What an arrogant cunt this kurren is

That uniform was horrendous can you imagine a stag do getting hold of a air hostess in that
  • Options

What an arrogant cunt this kurren is

That uniform was horrendous can you imagine a stag do getting hold of a air hostess in that

I'd fly with them... If it were not for the explosion in their logo...
  • Options
    Both awful.... Right person left.