Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

3pm Saturday in London

I hope no one needs the police on Saturday afternoon in London as they may be a bit stretched with the football...

all 3pm kick offs

CAFC v Coventry
Millwall v Villa
QPR v Derby
Spurs v Cardiff
Palace v Wolves
Watford v Bournemouth

Comments

• Options
    Unusual for Charlton to be at home the same day as Millwall. Most of those teams will bring a tasty away following too.
  • Options
    That got potential to go off with a few teams
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    the fact that villa, wolves and coventry are all likely on the same train line is probably the worse bit.

wonder how they are gonna divvy the pubs up in london bridge bunch of grapes is usually a popular spot 3 teams there that will all likely have a decent following i know coventry have sold out there initial allocation.
  • Options
    Tasty.
  • Options
    I'm driving down!
  • Options
    Does any city on earth come close to London for professional football teams?
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    se9addick said:

Buenos Aires and Moscow I think

(edit) and Santiago - just found out 6 of the 16 teams in their top division are in the capital.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2018
    se9addick said:

greater Manchester gives a good run for it's money, taking relative populations into account
  • Options
    Working in Coventry, as I do, it's been the talk of the City all week. Cov, Villa and Wolves fans on same trains(s). So at London Bridge with them 3 and potentially Millwall, Charlton and Palace fans mixing in could make for an interesting scenario!
    Latest from up here is that Cov set to take 2500 + to The Valley, most of them by train into Euston and then across to LB and down to Charlton.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

I'm driving down!

Wimp.
    Come to London bridge like the rest of us 😁
  • Options

bobmunro said:

I'm driving down!

Wimp.
    Come to London bridge like the rest of us 😁
    I'll cry if you make me.

• Options

Working in Coventry, as I do, it's been the talk of the City all week. Cov, Villa and Wolves fans on same trains(s). So at London Bridge with them 3 and potentially Millwall, Charlton and Palace fans mixing in could make for an interesting scenario!
    Latest from up here is that Cov set to take 2500 + to The Valley, most of them by train into Euston and then across to LB and down to Charlton.

I imagine the Virgin trains will already be pretty full with Villa and Wolves fans by the time they arrive at Coventry!
  • Options
    Was told 3-4 weeks ago by my mate in the Met who now does a lot of the matches that there will be a bigger presence than usual for the visit of Cardiff and they've got a lot on standby.

Easier to have them on standby than not calling them up at all apparently.
  • Options
    rananegra said:

se9addick said:

Buenos Aires and Moscow I think

(edit) and Santiago - just found out 6 of the 16 teams in their top division are in the capital.
    What about Gibraltar? ;)
  • Options
    Is Watford even covered by the Met?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Haven’t got a clue tbh but I’d imagine Bournemouth will be traveling through met controlled areas to get there
  • Options

Perhaps if everyone who is unable to refrain from acting like a tit at, and on the way to and from, football in 2018 grew the fuck up the police could make better use of their time thus rendering such concerns unnecessary.

But no, Herbert has had a few lines and stellas and needs to paper over his inadequacies by dressing up in clothes that cost more than has been spent on nutrition and books in their lifetime and 'avin it with fellow wallies in some misguided cockwomblery quest for validation.

Should be a good day.

Yours sincerely , from his high horse

Rodders

Lights touchpaper...
  • Options

Haven’t got a clue tbh but I’d imagine Bournemouth will be traveling through met controlled areas to get there
    Yeah you right but I guess they are probably more worried with the Midlands lot. Especially the transport police as they'll be getting the same trains in.
  • Options
    Eddie Howes army are Fecking lunatics
  • Options
    Forget Mariah Carey, now getting a ppp up for the cardigans...