Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scunthorpe v Charlton | Tue 02 Oct | 7:45pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    Scunthorpe has won a couple of close games and drawn others against weak teams. We shouldn't be too scared of them.
  • Options
    We were doing ok up there last year and looked good for a point until Morris came on as a 2nd half sub and scored two worldies :disappointed:
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

We were doing ok up there last year and looked good for a point until Morris came on as a 2nd half sub and scored two worldies :disappointed:

I'd love to know how they've still got Josh Morris and that a bigger club havent signed him
  • Options
    edited October 2018

RedChaser said:

I'd love to know how they've still got Josh Morris and that a bigger club havent signed him
    Agreed. IIRC he bent an unstoppable free kick into the postage stamp with his left foot and then smashed one in from distance with his right foot!

Edit; Apparently had a chequered start (2010) to his career at Blackburn before dropping down to L2 and had only scored 11 career goals before joining Scunthorpe in 2016 however his 1:5 scoring ratio now is not to be sniffed at.
  • Options
    1-1. Another tough game. Scunny will be in with a shout for the play offs.
  • Options
    2 -1 win for us and maximum points again on Saturday. Onwards and upwards.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    score draw 2-2
  • Options
    Hard place to go. Can't see beyond a 5-0 defeat.
  • Options

That's the spirit.
  • Options

Guess you haven’t been to a game for a while.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

cafc-west said:

"*Note: Tomorrow's game will be available on iFollow to UK viewers for £10... No VPN will be required"
    I've never done this but am tempted. As CAFC don't subscribe to the service - how do you sign up?

Create an iFollow account on the Scunthorpe website (a free account not a monthly or yearly one) and then buy a match pass

Once you've created your account (and are signed in), the below is where you go to buy the match pass

https://www.scunthorpe-united.co.uk/matches/fixtures/first-team/201819/october/scunthorpe-united-vs-charlton-athletic-on-02-oct-18/
    If I buy it, is there a way I can stream it onto my tv?
  • Options

cafc-west said:

"*Note: Tomorrow's game will be available on iFollow to UK viewers for £10... No VPN will be required"
    I've never done this but am tempted. As CAFC don't subscribe to the service - how do you sign up?

Create an iFollow account on the Scunthorpe website (a free account not a monthly or yearly one) and then buy a match pass

Once you've created your account (and are signed in), the below is where you go to buy the match pass

https://www.scunthorpe-united.co.uk/matches/fixtures/first-team/201819/october/scunthorpe-united-vs-charlton-athletic-on-02-oct-18/
    75'' ? :wink:
  • Options
    I’d be happy to pick up a point at one of my least favourite grounds, but keep it tight and there’s a late winner in this, 0-1 Taylor.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    I went for 2-1 on saturday & was just 30 secs away from being correct......bloody Solly !! :smiley:

I think tiredness & a few knocks might take their toll tomorrow night. I think LB will change it around a bit but we will have enough to grind out a draw.

coconuts.
  • Options
    If Grant is fit he will play I am sure.
  • Options
    Wonder if Taylor has dyed his barnet pink yet ?
  • Options
    0-0
  • Options

Wonder if Taylor has dyed his barnet pink yet ?

Yes he has mate!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looking forward to a run over the Humber Bridge and onwards to Glanford Park. I’m going for a nervy 1-0 win
  • Options
    The Novak derby. Unexpected, undeserved 0-1 loss
  • Options
    I reckon we will snatch a draw from the jaws of defeat!!

1-1
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    90+ goals still on
    Finally take all our chances 1-5
    Steer 2 grant 1 fosu 1 aribo 1
    Taylor lets one in , in a position his yet to play in this season
  • Options
    clb74 said:

90+ goals still on

I'll have some of that but what happened to 0-0 mate? :wink:
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

clb74 said:

90+ goals still on

I'll have some of that but what happened to 0-0 mate? :wink:
    Goes out the window when I back 4+ goals
  • Options

cafc-west said:

Yeah if you have Chromecast you can download the Scunthorpe app to your phone / iPad / whatever and then cast it across
  • Options
    2-1. Grant, Taylor. Normal service resumed.
  • Options
    Is there any free streaming outside UK ?
  • Options

cafc-west said:

Yeah if you have Chromecast you can download the Scunthorpe app to your phone / iPad / whatever and then cast it across
    Cheers mate appreciate it