Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

UNUSUAL HOUSE NAMES

2»

Comments

• There is a residential home near us called the limes, god know how many times an S has been added to the beginning.

Some nasty heartless fuckers around.
  • There is a residential home near us called the limes, god know how many times an S has been added to the beginning.

Some nasty heartless fuckers around.
    Why do you think that’s funny?
  • there's a house in Wickham Street in Welling called 'Yew Tree Cottage'
  • Bungalow near me with a sign "sea view", but we are about 30 miles away from the seas, so they must have good eyesight
  • ross1 said:

Bungalow near me with a sign "sea view", but we are about 30 miles away from the seas, so they must have good eyesight

Used to be a house on Kings Road, near Worlds End, called Sea View Cottage.

Bit fishy!

Anyway, before we moved to West Sussex, our old house in barnehurst was called "Bedlum" , I don't know whether the previous owners had a sense of humour but couldn't spell, or it was deliberate. I suspect the former.
  • I always love this one. I had to stop for a photo.
  • Called our place La Vallèe
  • " Schaferhunde Views" for us ;)
    *shepherd*image
  • Sponsored links:

• T_C_E said:

" Schaferhunde Views" for us ;)
    *shepherd*image

Do you know how to take a picture without dogs haha :wink:

Only joking love seeing your cuties
  • Walked the dogs past a house called Deep Purple tonight. Fans or ex-band member I wonder?
  • fattmatt said:

I always love this one. I had to stop for a photo.

You’re really fat aren’t you
  • An old neighbour of mine from years ago had called his house 'Dungraftin'.
  • fattmatt said:

Keston isn't it ? My mate lives near there.
  • Billy Connelly used to live round the corner from me at Gruntfuttocks Hall. Now sadly demolished for a house that looks like an office building. Jeremy Kyle and Tony Pidgely also neighbours as well as wife murderer Robert Brown.
  • Billy Connelly used to live round the corner from me at Gruntfuttocks Hall. Now sadly demolished for a house that looks like an office building. Jeremy Kyle and Tony Pidgely also neighbours as well as wife murderer Robert Brown.

Jesus you must throw some great parties

Jesus you must throw some great parties
    Never saw any of them. None went in local pub. Followed JK's ex on a bike a few times. Nice arse but it was soon a dot in the distance.
  • fattmatt said:

On the A25 somewhere East of Redhill in Surrey.
  • There's an old people's home near me called Kilmore House...
  • Sponsored links:

• fattmatt said:

fattmatt said:

On the A25 somewhere East of Redhill in Surrey.
    There's more than one then.
  • edited September 2018

There is a residential home near us called the limes, god know how many times an S has been added to the beginning.

On a similar theme, the Carousal Cafe in Barmouth keeps having to replace the stolen C

(the first one, before anybody says)
  • edited September 2018

• digressing a little .. there is a village in the middle of nowhere, north of Lincoln named Brandy Wharf .. .. next time I go off 'the beaten track' I'll get a photo of the village sign adapted to Randy Dwarf
  • The Button Hole (prusumably a sewing shop) in East Molesey used to get the letters O and N nicked frequently.