Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football Manager 2019

12346»

Comments

• Options

Qatar is a nightmare. you get 2 weeks pre season, then the league starts until end of November. then you don't play again until start of Jan.

No transfer window, so nothing to do in December other than play a few friendlies to keep people fit.

Brexit always gets postponed by two years, and then eventually cancelled in all my games so far.

• Options

Qatar is a nightmare. you get 2 weeks pre season, then the league starts until end of November. then you don't play again until start of Jan.

No transfer window, so nothing to do in December other than play a few friendlies to keep people fit.

Brexit always gets postponed by two years, and then eventually cancelled in all my games so far.

In all my games on FMM it goes ahead as planned but I have unlocked no work permits needed to doesnt affect me
  • Options
    Brexit is happening at the end of my 3rd season (June 2021) apparently, I'll wait and see if it happens or gets cancelled.

Will be a foreign squad limit of 17 with no work permits needed for players already in the country.

Means though everyone is applying for citizenship. Apparently David De Gea and Eden Hazard have now got themselves British passports. 
  • Options
    Iam about to go into hopsital and when whilst recovering after op, I am looking for a desktop pc that can plays DVD's (music and computer games) plus Windows10.. can anyone recomend some pc's that you lost are using pls? Cheers Paul 
  • Options
    As a matter of interest what are TD’s stats?
  • Options
    I think his rating for judging player ability is 7/20 which seems about 7 too high, but it's still vaguely gratifying.
  • Options
    Anyone got a half decent mod for next season? Don’t want to have to wait until October to play the 2019/20 season!
  • Options
    Downloaded it last night..................... yes
  • Options
    Terrifying premonitions in mine so far, got taken over mid season and wasn’t exactly inspired by the new owners ambition. Eventually went up through the playoffs and hoped for some money to spend bit have been given £0 to spend and less wage budget. Time to ride the 5 loans in a squad again. Good news is I have a few 15/16 year olds that I’m already getting 6 figure offers for, bad news is I’m on 0% income. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Picked this up over the weekend. Having a great time.

The squad is pretty devoid of wingers so decided to try a 41212 narrow diamond. Was absolute rubbish during friendlies but picked up suddenly in the league and sitting top after 10 games.

Lyle Taylor has been rubbish so far for me. Vetokele and Parker much better. Signed Sam Gallagher on loan and he's been brilliant. 

Aribo also has been quiet. Don't know what I'm doing wrong with these two.

Johnny Williams is a bit of a diva - did they not watch the Sunderland documentary?