Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Charlton Athletic 2-1 Plymouth Argyle

many thanks to the 60 Lifers for their marks and Lookout for starting the thread

Comments

• 16 goals. How can Reeves not be man of the match ?

thanks for pointing that out, maybe a premonition but I have edited the stats :smile:
  • Weird to have NO midfielders scoring yet, when usually it's them making up for the lack of goals from the strikers! And it's a striker who leads the assists too

Reeves should have been, but a few people marked him down for being able to wait for the right pass to pick
  • Leuth said:

16 goals. How can Reeves not be man of the match ?

Reeves should have been, but a few people marked him down for being able to wait for the right pass to pick
    He does take too many touches at times, but he had a very good game on Saturday.
  • edited September 2018
    This statbank makes me miss Zyro... think he didn’t get a particularly fair crack after LB had him taken out of the team when he was playing well and then he never refound that same form off the bench.

I would love him back as competition for Lyle.
  • Leuth said:

Still waiting for a week you don't get upset about the fact people can have different opinions
  • edited September 2018

This statbank makes me miss Zyro... think he didn’t get a particularly fair crack after LB had him taken out of the team when he was playing well and then he never refound that same form off the bench.

Really? One of the worst strikers i've seen at The Valley and theres a fair few to choose from
  • About time the midfielders chipped in.
  • Sponsored links:

• This statbank makes me miss Zyro... think he didn’t get a particularly fair crack after LB had him taken out of the team when he was playing well and then he never refound that same form off the bench.

Non League player.
  • Leuth said:

Whoosh. He did not score 16 goals! I did vote for the man who scored both though.