Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Live - Podcast released - Reaction to Plymouth win with Lee Bowyer

edited September 2018 in General Charlton
Listen live via our website here - http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/listen-live/ or if that doesn't work, via the tune in website here - https://tunein.com/radio/Charlton-Live-s268151/ - or via the Tune In app on your mobile phone/tablet.

Join us at 7pm - we'll hear the highlights of yesterday's game with Plymouth, and hear our exclusive interview with Lee Bowyer. We'll discuss the game and want your views on the performance below.

We also chat with Amelia Ritchie, who scored Charlton Women's late equaliser on the road at Durham today.

Contact the studio -

Email studio@charltonlive.co.uk
tweet @CharltonLive
or Comment in this thread

Comments

• Evening Gents, proper old school cafc fan @Terry Smith.
    While everyone else is getting swept along in the euphoria Terry says. "Grant scores what could be the winner" ;)
  • T_C_E said:

Evening Gents, proper old school cafc fan @Terry Smith.
    While everyone else is getting swept along in the euphoria Terry says. "Grant scores what could be the winner" ;)

The commentary of our winning goal played on BBC London yesterday was equally low-key.

That reporter chappie is a credit to his profession ...
  • Hi guys. you already know I think this team is definetly going to get a play off spot at least. Really enjoying the football. Sadly can't make the next home game as going to a leaving do night before so no doubt I will have a hangover. Negative> Very concerned that we concende poor goals but at this level I am not too concerned as not all league 1 sides have really decent strikers who will punish you. What we lack in defence we make up in midflield and attack. It was great to see happy faces at games know, fans getting behind the team, even when things not going for you. It summed up when 5 guys in front of me whom I had not seen before. Was i their first game, but we will gave each other high fives after we won. I am going home after games smiling after a win, waking up on a Sunday happy that we won and happy all week. Long may it continue.
  • Rudders22 said:

Hi guys. you already know I think this team is definetly going to get a play off spot at least. Really enjoying the football. Sadly can't make the next home game as going to a leaving do night before so no doubt I will have a hangover. Negative> Very concerned that we concende poor goals but at this level I am not too concerned as not all league 1 sides have really decent strikers who will punish you. What we lack in defence we make up in midflield and attack. It was great to see happy faces at games know, fans getting behind the team, even when things not going for you. It summed up when 5 guys in front of me whom I had not seen before. Was i their first game, but we will gave each other high fives after we won. I am going home after games smiling after a win, waking up on a Sunday happy that we won and happy all week. Long may it continue.

Wtf. Can't go to the next home game because there's a leaving "do" the night before ?
  • Yeah I get bad hangovers mate. Once I have had 3 pints I am in all day headache territory all day. Long story short it is at Bromley Football club. Home Claims in Bromley is closing down (they are reducing 3 sites down to 2). Quite a few of us applied for other jobs, some of us (including me decided to go for redunancy. So it is "celebrating" and end of an ear and saying a final goodbye to all. I wished it was on a different day. If I magically wake up without one I will definetly be at the Valley mate.
  • Rudders22 said:

Yeah I get bad hangovers mate. Once I have had 3 pints I am in all day headache territory all day. Long story short it is at Bromley Football club. Home Claims in Bromley is closing down (they are reducing 3 sites down to 2). Quite a few of us applied for other jobs, some of us (including me decided to go for redunancy. So it is "celebrating" and end of an ear and saying a final goodbye to all. I wished it was on a different day. If I magically wake up without one I will definetly be at the Valley mate.

Hope it goes well & drink plenty of water.
    If you drink some water in the evening or drink a shandy or two and drink plenty of water before you go to bed, it shouldn't be so bad.
    It's dehydration that causes the headache.
    I've never had a drink related headache since I realised it was caused by dehydration.
  • Rudders22 said:

Yeah I get bad hangovers mate. Once I have had 3 pints I am in all day headache territory all day. Long story short it is at Bromley Football club. Home Claims in Bromley is closing down (they are reducing 3 sites down to 2). Quite a few of us applied for other jobs, some of us (including me decided to go for redunancy. So it is "celebrating" and end of an ear and saying a final goodbye to all. I wished it was on a different day. If I magically wake up without one I will definetly be at the Valley mate.

Hope it goes well & drink plenty of water.
    If you drink some water in the evening or drink a shandy or two and drink plenty of water before you go to bed, it shouldn't be so bad.
    It's dehydration that causes the headache.
    I've never had a drink related headache since I realised it was caused by dehydration.
    cheers mate

• Rudders22 said:

So it is "celebrating" an end of an ear ...

Don't drink absinthe like Van Gogh did when celebrating the end of an ear. That did not end well.
  • Rudders22 said:

So it is "celebrating" an end of an ear ...

Don't drink absinthe like Van Gogh did when celebrating the end of an ear. That did not end well.
    You of course should drink it like Ernest, mixed with champagne, believe it’s named after him...