Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What is/was your real life FIFA-ish highest rating?

No, there's no birth month first name rubbish...

The EFL Pyramid is built from 11 tiers of football, with another 11 tiers beneath that. (The official system stops at 11)

I got to thinking if an Average tier 22 player is a 1/99, Charlton's highest possible average in tier 3 is 67 and Ronaldo is 94 and I played in tier 14 at my highest level (Redhill and District League Premier as well as West Sussex league that one decent season)

I fixed about creating a steady incline in AVERAGE player scores that becomes more aggressive as you hit the peak and came up with a table.

I have shown all the leagues I could have played in to reach the highest tier or that I would decline through to reach the lowest tier based on my home in Horsham, I used to travel to Reigate for training and games so have ignored my actual league.

My overall ESTIMATED FIFA score as a result I worked out could be around 21, though I am getting older now so that may be dropping into the high teens.

What's your FIFA-ish rating?

Comments

• Options
    Late teens / early 20s I was playing in the Southern League South, so estimated around 45 rating.

Now, probably around a third of that given the fact I can't run for more than 15mins competitively without tweaking my quad muscle.
  • Options
    0 - Havent ever played a single level of Football even juniors... Was my one regret as a kid as would have loved it looking back

Once asked my parents why they never took me along to anything like that and got the honest answer that I never showed an interest in that sort of thing
  • Options

0 - Havent ever played a single level of Football even juniors... Was my one regret as a kid as would have loved it looking back

Once asked my parents why they never took me along to anything like that and got the honest answer that I never showed an interest in that sort of thing

So you're saying potentially 85 if you had given it a go...

... Me too ;)
  • Options
    Chrispy51 said:

So you're saying potentially 85 if you had given it a go...

... Me too ;)
    Nah 67... Id have dedicated my life to Charlton so would slowly be approaching retirement and Sam Bartrams record - Would have smashed Derek Hales goals record by my mid 20s ;)
  • Options
    42 for me, however 2 cruciate ligament reconstructions later I would say currently a 1 :(