Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FIFA 19 (The Computer Game)

Comments

• Just to highlight Jimmys point, bought Diouf (Gk) for £800k (playing as Macclesfield) double trained him all season by the end he was an 80, sold to Huddersfield for £28 million. Rinse, repeat etc

Wowzers! i haven't even bothered with the training as it gets a bit too much effort , dont even auto do it. all my players have gone up, although Prattley dropped one, assume due to age and i am swapping Aribo for him half the time.
  • Training is well worth it. Even if you focus on one player, fill up the five slots and press the "repeat" button every game week. Makes a huge difference!
  • JiMMy 85 said:

Training is well worth it. Even if you focus on one player, fill up the five slots and press the "repeat" button every game week. Makes a huge difference!

Training is a chore at times, but I tend to focus on the promising players and spam their training to make them better, then sell them on like above.

It works well if you buy a youth player with a big potential, then really hammer their training. Sign them to the first team, get them a good season, then you can sell them on for big money normally.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

Training is well worth it. Even if you focus on one player, fill up the five slots and press the "repeat" button every game week. Makes a huge difference!

Training is a chore at times, but I tend to focus on the promising players and spam their training to make them better, then sell them on like above.

It works well if you buy a youth player with a big potential, then really hammer their training. Sign them to the first team, get them a good season, then you can sell them on for big money normally.
    You sound like Roland :wink:

in the past i have always got bored after a few months even to skip them, will see if there is a auto/ quick way. Not too fussed about it really but obviously if it helps that much i should put a bit of effort in.
  • It only takes a few seconds once you're in the routine. Although I spend a lot of time not knowing which square I am on and end up looking at a league table instead of training. Stupid fucking menus.

There's that reward thing you can get (from the catalogue) that allows you to find a star youngster every season, but those kids are always shit. Always. They never have any flair or traits. So I tend to sell them on for good money!
  • cs1986 said:

imageBest ut I've had

Nice team mate I'm rocking this as my main team.

How's modric this year? If your on PS4 and fancy a game at some point give us a shout
    Jesus that's a decent outfit. How's that formation work for you?
  • Which rewards are suggested for finishing in Rank 1 on rivals in FUT?
  • Which rewards are suggested for finishing in Rank 1 on rivals in FUT?

What division Mate?
  • edited October 2018

cs1986 said:

imageBest ut I've had

Nice team mate I'm rocking this as my main team.

How's modric this year? If your on PS4 and fancy a game at some point give us a shout
    Jesus that's a decent outfit. How's that formation work for you?
    Yeah I got early access and top rewards from division rivals and did ok with the 12k fifa points I purchase to start me off.

Formation is excellent I suggested it earlier in thread. It is definitely overpowered.but defo play a lb or a th at lm/rm. And high crossing ratings is a must. Mandzukic is a steal at 30k coins.

I finished gold 1 in weekend league with it so I hope to improve on that.
  • 5 - didn't know that was relevant.

My three options are:

1:
    - 100 FUT Champ Points
    - 52,000 coins

2:
    - 100 FUT Champ Points
    - 1 Prime Gold Players Pack
    - 1 Mega Pack

3:
    - 100 FUT Champ Points
    - 2 Prime Gold Players Packs (Untradeable)
    - 2 Mega Packs (Untradeable)

Forget option 3, pointless if you can't trade them. But what are the chances that the packs outweigh the 52,000 coins?
  • Sponsored links:

• Higher divisions have better rewards. Mine is

195 pts

Or

Rare players pack mega pack and 2 jumbo gold pack

I personally would go for the packs and hope for luck as there are still the otw cards out there which are good value. If there's no promotions on or you need coins for specific player then go for the coins!
  • How on earth are people getting such good teams? I keep packing shite 80 or below
  • I packed Aubameyang in a welcome back pack or maybe it was a starter sbc pack, sold for 240 and bought my entire England World Cup team. Just been running with that since.
  • Swapped to 3-5-2 on career mode based on the advice here and put Peterborough to the sword in my first win (and the first goals I’d scored at all in career mode!)
  • Echo that... Best result was a 4-2 loss. Since formation switch drawn 3, won 1, lost 1
  • edited October 2018
    Further advice - I have tweaked my 3-5-2 formation to have one winger on stay forward and one on come back on defence in the player instructions. It works a treat.
  • Does chemistry make much of a difference?
  • CAFCsayer said:

Does chemistry make much of a difference?

Yeah 100 Chem is a must
  • CAFCsayer said:

Yeah 100 Chem is a must
    A player on 7 chem does not make much difference.
  • cs1986 said:

CAFCsayer said:

Yeah 100 Chem is a must
    7 chem on a player is ok as long as the team is 100.
  • Sponsored links:

• cs1986 said:

CAFCsayer said:

Yeah 100 Chem is a must
    7 chem on a player is ok as long as the team is 100.
    All chemistry does is boost the card stats of the players. If it is 5 or above you get a boost and 4 and below 5he stats are less than the card show. I am not sure if the overall team chemistry does anything additional.
  • Thomas just so you know Andy Delort is a 75 this year😊
  • 5 - didn't know that was relevant.

My three options are:

1:
    - 100 FUT Champ Points
    - 52,000 coins

2:
    - 100 FUT Champ Points
    - 1 Prime Gold Players Pack
    - 1 Mega Pack

3:
    - 100 FUT Champ Points
    - 2 Prime Gold Players Packs (Untradeable)
    - 2 Mega Packs (Untradeable)

Forget option 3, pointless if you can't trade them. But what are the chances that the packs outweigh the 52,000 coins?

I took the tradeable packs got marcelo and sterling so a nice 200k boom!
  • I took tradable and got Jesus and IF Ospina, better than the 44k coins I could have got.
  • I got Fifa last Friday as my mates were coming over, its got to be the worst Fifa i have ever played! We played about 10 games over the evening and there were at least 6 bicycle kick goals mainly from corners. The first touch of every player is god awful and its almost impossible to beat a man by dribbling now! Maybe i'll get used to it but its not a promising start - might get PES instead
  • I got Fifa last Friday as my mates were coming over, its got to be the worst Fifa i have ever played! We played about 10 games over the evening and there were at least 6 bicycle kick goals mainly from corners. The first touch of every player is god awful and its almost impossible to beat a man by dribbling now! Maybe i'll get used to it but its not a promising start - might get PES instead

Just bear with it mate, everyone always says the same every year. Once you get used to the slight changes and gameplay you will enjoy it again.

My cousin was the same didnt like it but now played a good few sessions he is back to normal (plays FUT non stop and is quite decent)
  • edited October 2018
    Its over the pain and suffering is over.

Lookman
    Cullen(ex West Ham I am sure he loved his 1st ever Charlton goal at The Toolbox)
    Abraham

• I took tradeable packs best players I got was Seri and Gomez from Atalanta
  • sam3110 said:

I took tradeable packs best players I got was Seri and Gomez from Atalanta

Gomes not worth a lot but is a decent cam I used him for a while
  • edited October 2018
    He barely makes it into my "B" team, swapping him and Pjanic at the moment

First team reads
    Handanovic
    Chiellini Manolas Koulibaly
    Cuadrado Nainggolan Matuidi Insigne
    Hamsik