Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FIFA 19 (The Computer Game)

Comments

• Quite enjoying the career mode as Charlton manager (never played it before), been cautious with transfers but brought in a big lump up top from Luton (James Collins) only for him to immediately do his ACL. He was a bit of a donkey though. Also think I'm massively overpaying him based on how negotiations went - that's new to me too. Saving my £3m budget for some Championship splurges, hopefully - but I barely know any players so it's hard to find anyone!

Top of the league around Xmas but started drawing a load of games recently (world class difficulty) so now only there on GD, limped out of the league cup on pens after beating Swansea. Doing well in the Checkatrade though, but what a bloody waste of time that is... maybe a Wembley visit on the cards though.

Training is a bit of a drag but it seems like you have to do it. No one has been particularly prolific for me up front - barely scored at all with Taylor actually, have started to play Ward instead, but am grinding out wins/draws.

Of that Charlton team so far I've found...
    Good: Marshall, Sarr, Pratley (always gets MoM!), Fosu, Ward
    Not so good: Taylor, Aribo, Cullen, Dijksteel (doesn't play much, but he's toilet)

When I change 'game plan' it seems to shuffle all my positions up, anyone else get that?

Edit: Oh yeah, and Hackett-Fairchild seems to think he should play despite being about 15 attribute-points behind my 4th choice striker in Ajose. He's off in Jan, no time for that.

If my memory serves your budget won't roll over it will just effectively reset with a new slightly increased budget, don't know if this applies to Fifa 19 though
  • My transfer budget has accumulated on 19.

Also, if you hit your targets (I haven’t hit them all before this year) then your budget is heavily boosted.

Also players complaining depends entirely on their contract agreements (roatation, important, crucial).
  • Can someone tell me how to defend? I'm pretty sure this game will be the end of me.
  • edited January 2019
    I paid for this game
  • Nothing will beat this. I’ve posted it before but still laugh every time I see it

• Lyle Taylor has been given a TOTS card in Ultimate Team, acquirable through weekly objectives

• Ben18 said:
    Lyle Taylor has been given a TOTS card in Ultimate Team, acquirable through weekly objectives

Ha brilliant. 81! Now have to find other Montserrat players to pair him with as I'm not playing with any League 1 team!
  • Yaaaas finally my Charlton squad I've had since the opening 2 weeks of the game will be put to good use!
  • edited May 2019
    Ben18 said:
    Lyle Taylor has been given a TOTS card in Ultimate Team, acquirable through weekly objectives

Ha brilliant. 81! Now have to find other Montserrat players to pair him with as I'm not playing with any League 1 team!
    You could use other league 1 players around him with their tots cards then build a hybrid behind them, that's what I am considering 

Edit: which btw is exactly what I hate about ultimate team among many other things. It's called ultimate team, you should be able to have any players with any players. It would make it so much more appealing 

The other good thing he could be is a super sub, that way you still get to use him and no worry about chem

• In my team
  • Sponsored links:

• Imagine still thinking Bielik is a 63 and Lyle is only a 67 smh
  • To be fair though I don’t really have a life 
  • He just scored 4 in his first game for me in fut weekend league
  • cs1986 said:
    He just scored 4 in his first game for me in fut weekend league
    Have you got a chemistry style on him?
  • edited May 2019
    cs1986 said:

Cracked Hunter on him. Doesn't need strength as 94 i think so hawk pointless. Was tempted by sniper but prefer pace to dribbling skills. He has great shot on him tbf
  • cs1986 said:
    cs1986 said:

Cracked Hunter on him. Doesn't need strength as 94 i think so hawk pointless. Was tempted by sniper but prefer pace to dribbling skills. He has great shot on him tbf
    Brilliant. Thank you
  • Andy Delort got a team of the season card in ultimate team.

The one that got away

• I'm happy
  • Nice pull! I got Quagliarella as my guaranteed TOTS player, then the very next pack I opened I packed him again!
  • Sponsored links:

• Ended up with that, not too shabby. On PS4 if anyone ever fancies a game.
  • edited June 2019
    Laddick01 said:
    Ended up with that, not too shabby. On PS4 if anyone ever fancies a game.
    Decent flex that

I change in game to 4 4 2 havertz up top. 
    My fav card this year is havertz class player 
  • If everyone’s showing off...
  • Dumfries annoys me at times. His positioning is awful 
  • Dumfries annoys me at times. His positioning is awful 
    Really good in the air. Saved me at times in weekend league with his heading at the back post 
  • sam3110 said:
    Nice pull! I got Quagliarella as my guaranteed TOTS player, then the very next pack I opened I packed him again!
    how do you get Guaranteed TOTS player
  • Just found this thread! Hello!! This is the first year me and my son have done FUT properly. Now it's coming to an end, what.do you guys do with all the coins? Can't seem to find back to transfer them to FIFA 20. Anyone looking forward to 20? 19 has been terrible!!
  • JdCam said:
    Just found this thread! Hello!! This is the first year me and my son have done FUT properly. Now it's coming to an end, what.do you guys do with all the coins? Can't seem to find back to transfer them to FIFA 20. Anyone looking forward to 20? 19 has been terrible!!
     "Back" I meant hack!
  • You can move fifa points to the next years game (once only) but you can’t move coins
  • You can move fifa points to the next years game (once only) but you can’t move coins
    Shame you can’t buy points with coins