Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who would you rather have a beer with?

2»

Comments

• Whatever your political persuasion, you'd have to pick Elizabeth 1st over Thatcher. Imagine getting stuck into an afternoon session with Maggie and waking up next to her the next morning.
  • Oohaahmortimer has come out in a cold sweat since he’s been contemplating who to snub in the second option.
  • I wouldn't mind a beer with Simon Jordan. Spend a couple of hours slagging off RM and then once suitably refreshed twat the orange arsehole:)
  • edited September 2018
    A. Simon Jordan. I would be fascinated to find out if he really was as big an arsehole as I expect. Anything else would be a pleasant surprise. Murray would almost certainly disappoint.

A. Alan Curbishley. I have already had a beer with SCP. *clang*

A. Steven Gerrard. Got a place near me, so easy taxi ride home.

A. Gary Lineker. I know his cousin, so we'd have at least one thing in common.

A. Brian Cox. I don't think Sir Dave would be able to keep up with my drinking habits. I bet old Coxy would...

B. Susanna Reid. Better someone that supports her local-ish team than a plastic Manc

A. Queen Elizabeth I. Learn first hand about a fascinating period in history.

B. Albert Einstein. Could actually be a bit of a laugh by all accounts?

A. Sam Bartram. I don't think I could keep up with Halesy's drinking habits, I might be able to match Sam...

B. Dean Kiely. Irish blood, English heart. More of a beer monster than Claus (Probably).

A. Gareth Southgate. Hoddle might get all god-bothery on my ass. Couldn't be doing with that.

B. John Lennon. I'm a big Beatles fan, he was a big rock n roll/rockabilly fan. We'd get on.

• Whatever your political persuasion, you'd have to pick Elizabeth 1st over Thatcher. Imagine getting stuck into an afternoon session with Maggie and waking up next to her the next morning.

It has often been rumoured that QE1 was a man!
  • bobmunro said:

Whatever your political persuasion, you'd have to pick Elizabeth 1st over Thatcher. Imagine getting stuck into an afternoon session with Maggie and waking up next to her the next morning.

It has often been rumoured that QE1 was a man!
    I’ll try anything once...sorry, twice.
  • Susanna Reid "good morning"
    Rachel Riley "you do the Maths"
    Glenn Hoddle "why did Batty take a pen"
    Simon Jordan "orange is the new black"
    Albert Einstein "string theory, explain"
    Elizabeth 1st "Are you a virgin"
    Brian Cox "I was expecting the actor"
    Frank Lampard "Christine or Alex (Jones)
    Richard Murray "Do you want to phone a Friend"
  • Dave2l said:

A. Simon Jordan
    B. Richard Murrary (Not allowed to discuss the takeover) I'd sooner take The Pledge than meet either one

A. Alan Curbishley
    B. Chris Powell CP every time

A. Steven Gerrard
    B. Frank Lampard Fat Frank can string a few words together and got a decent education

A. Gary Linekar loinacher no contest
    B. Alan Shearer

A. Brian Cox
    B. David Attenborough the prof had a brief career in a terrific rock band, that's the clincher

..... you've had a few pints and then get the pleasure of choice regarding some extra company

A. Rachel Riley no contest RR's a right laugh, SR has been sat next to the odious morgan for far too long and will be horribly contagious, that and she's as fake as her tan
    B. Susanna Reid

....the following afternoon you re-enter the pub and once again have a selection of options....

(Alive or dead)

A. Queen Elizabeth I
    B. Margaret Thatcher have to ask her if she didn't see through the despicable Murdoch or if she didn't have a problem with his ethos

A. Isaac Newton
    B. Albert Einstein 'Albert, what was Norma Jean really like?'

Done