Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Club comment on upcoming EFL meeting

Comments

• Options
    If protests arent helping the sale of the club why havent the Aussies buggered off?
  • Options
    Going by the first paragraph it looks like Roland is trying to use the token meetings with his laky combined with the twitter updates provided (which the Comms do on a regular basis anyway) to prove that Charlton are a club that communicates

Unfortunately because they wont look deep enough I imagine the EFL will see the Belgians as being more communicative with the fans than most clubs when it comes to takeover talks so will accept whatever bullshit they're fed
  • Options

Croydon said:

Who can find that really really long list someone did, documenting most of our grievances ?
    I'm sure it would prove useful for the Trust/supporters to take to the meeting or perhaps send to the EFL in advance.

Olly Groomes' thread on twitter perhaps? Or the A-Z he did of Roland's Reign.
    It was Jimmy Stone's Twitter thread right?

Presumably this statement didn't come through Rubbershoe?

That's who I meant, I'll edit my post to reflect that.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
  • Options
    I blame the crap comms team for not telling everyone that I am a crap owner who wanted to do it my way regardless of those in football telling me different. They are to blame for me selling (or giving away) the best players, for telling fibs, for not having a workable plan etc etc

Please EFL it's not my fault
  • Options
    When did the communications staff get the Spanish Archer? Another cost cutting exercise?

He's taking the rise once again with that garbage.
  • Options

It reads like it has been written by a third party or an intermediary. The work of TR, perhaps.

Well, if the EFL can read between the lines they will detect symptoms of our problems right within the message itself. How ironic. The RD virus reaches parts that are strictly off-limits to normality.
  • Options
    What a fucking joke we are. CAFC should let the EFL investigate not ther way round? It's not up to CAFC to set up the agenda.. Devious from the club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Note that it's Tuesday so LDV is over for this three day week.
  • Options
    Direct from Roland this.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Its been removed?
  • Options
    Was going to say, that's been written by someone who's first language isn't English
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

Its been removed?

Still there
  • Options
    The only position the club can take, is to portray the problem as one of "communications" - rather than proven incompetence, arrogance, ignorance, deceit and disrespect to fans.

The fault clearly lies with the fans who just refuse to believe what the club says and prefer to believe what they see and hear with their own eyes and ears and spread the word through social media and targeted protests.

By analysing the communications it will be obvious that anything which contradicts the club's views must be a pack of lies dreamed up by a conspiracy of thousands of bitter ex-employees.

Are the cost efficiencies helping the sale of the club? - NO - COSTS AFFECT NO ONE APART FROM CURRENT OWNER
    Are the protests helping the sale of the club? - NO - PROTESTS AFFECT NO ONE APART FROM CURRENT OWNER
  • Options
    Missed It said:

Am I missing something or does that comment make absolutely no sense at all? Poor communication indeed...

No, it's an absolute load of infuriating, waffling shit. Proper communication was requested, and declined since they took over in 2014.

Then there's the lies.

Who the hell wrote such a crap, embarrassing statement on behalf of the club?

And are the EFL supposed to also advise supporter and protest groups on their communication?

Sounds along the lines of Roland spouting that we don't really know what happened etc.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Surely this is proving the point we've been making to the EFL that Roland is a cock?
  • Options
    I can imagine the EFL reading this and just going "oh ffs, you're not making this easy for us Roly"
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:

What a fucking joke we are. CAFC should let the EFL investigate not ther way round? It's not up to CAFC to set up the agenda.. Devious from the club.

Or has the website been hacked?!
  • Options

I can imagine the EFL reading this and just going "oh ffs, you're not making this easy for us Roly"

I wonder who pissed on his cornflakes this morning? I assume he doesn’t realize the EFL are there to try and gloss over this and make him look good.
  • Options

I wonder who pissed on his cornflakes this morning? I assume he doesn’t realize the EFL are there to try and gloss over this and make him look good.
    Pissed vinegar on them no doubt.
  • Options

The only position the club can take, is to portray the problem as one of "communications" - rather than proven incompetence, arrogance, ignorance, deceit and disrespect to fans.

The fault clearly lies with the fans who just refuse to believe what the club says and prefer to believe what they see and hear with their own eyes and ears and spread the word through social media and targeted protests.

By analysing the communications it will be obvious that anything which contradicts the club's views must be a pack of lies dreamed up by a conspiracy of thousands of bitter ex-employees.

Are the cost efficiencies helping the sale of the club? - NO - COSTS AFFECT NO ONE APART FROM CURRENT OWNER
    Are the protests helping the sale of the club? - NO - PROTESTS AFFECT NO ONE APART FROM CURRENT OWNER

Did Bow write you're last paragraph:-)
  • Options
    "Therefore the club has written to the EFL and suggested as part of the process that they examine the communication by the club, CARD, the Charlton Athletic Supporters Trust and on various social media platforms."

That should take all of 30 seconds