Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Athletic and Blackpool fans to launch joint protest at EFL offices on September 14

Comments

• Options

Excellent work everyone @CARD and @Davo55. I doubt anyone expected you to achieve what you did today. Well done, top effort and thank you.

+1
  • Options
    There was about a minute from the London protest on Sky Sports News just before 4pm. Just got back from Scotland, so only just seen it.
  • Options
    Well done top efforts

But we are none the wiser as to why the Aussies have gone into hiding

None the wiser as to whom hasn’t submitted the paperwork

And now even the EFL fella being willing to talk is seemingly worthless due to his links to oysten

I will stick to they haven’t been able to find the relevant Wonga and have fkd off with their ball and chain ankles on the nearest prison ship bloody convicts
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

To who ever said "we are entitled to know why the take over hasn't happened" or words to that effect. No we aren't.

It's potentially a multi million pound deal, with compatative advantage, or other wise, attached. Do you expect chapter and verse?

If the club say its happening, or other wise, you either need to except, or not, that that is the case. You can't expect them to break ndas to keep us happy.

If the EFL were telling the truth today, which I have no reason to doubt, either the club lied at the fans forum, what they said was true then but not now, or the club had been lied to by the potential purchasers.

I honestly think RD thought, from January to as late as August the Australian bid would go through very soon. Maybe he still does.

As I have said many times, there are enough reasons to want RD gone that are factual, the biggest one imo is total break down of any relationship with the fans, so please, every body stop making up reasons.

“need to accept”
  • Options
    Well done & thank you...couldn't get out of my work shift,but was there in spirit...top work peeps...
  • Options
    What was the point of the protest?

I think the efl need to appoint an independent panel that oversees acquisitions of football clubs.

Said panel should also have the ability to punish owners who do not abide by pre-set conditions of running a football club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PopIcon said:

I think the efl need to appoint an independent panel that oversees acquisitions of football clubs.

Said panel should also have the ability to punish owners who do not abide by pre-set conditions of running a football club.

Visibility
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

PopIcon said:

Visibility
    What was you wearing?

The EFL need to be tangible, no empty or convoluted statements.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

I think a few people have misinterpreted this post.

@PopIcon was at the protest yesterday, and very welcome he was too.

I think he posed the question, and then answered it. He wasn't questioning the protest.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

PopIcon said:

I think a few people have misinterpreted this post.

@PopIcon was at the protest yesterday, and very welcome he was too.

I think he posed the question, and then answered it. He wasn't questioning the protest.
    Thanks for pointing that out Davo.
    And well done Poplcon and everyone else who attended.
  • Options
    Guilty of miss reading @PopIcon 's post, hangs head in shame!! Sorry
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good article....thanks.
  • Options
    Nice one @Davo55
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Bloody Nigel @seth plum
  • Options
    Excellent piece

Well done to all those whose interviews provided the material for this article. You've done yourselves, and all Addicks, proud.
  • Options
    27 year old?
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    "Ben, a 27-year-old Charlton fan"

Bit like saying "Nick, a 14 stone Charlton fan".
  • Options
    Addickted said:

"Ben, a 27-year-old Charlton fan"

Bit like saying "Nick, a 14 stone Charlton fan".

They must have just guessed the age.

(Was a different Ben btw)