Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

75 inch television

1235»

Comments

• Options

You have done it now JohnBoy, Curb_it will be asking to come round for a spin class on the turbo :smiley:

Do you live in Welling, they look like Stephens Houses?

As it happens, my parents used to own a Stephens House in Welling on Northdown Road many years ago but no, I live in Petts Wood with my wife now.
    Considerable difference in the quality of the plaster and brick work! I remember when my old man used to strip the wallpaper and no matter what room it was, chunks of plaster was falling out all over the gaff.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Something to bear in mind, we've got two sonos playbars connected to our tv's in the house and we're always having to adjust the tv sound sync delay. Sky channels, BBC and ITV are all fine but its noticable if watching ITV2-4 and need to be adjusted.

Firmware is up-to-date on tv's and playbars but these are 1st gen so no idea if same issues exist on newer versions.

I have the same problem with my Playbar.
  • Options

JohnBoyUK said:

Something to bear in mind, we've got two sonos playbars connected to our tv's in the house and we're always having to adjust the tv sound sync delay. Sky channels, BBC and ITV are all fine but its noticable if watching ITV2-4 and need to be adjusted.

Firmware is up-to-date on tv's and playbars but these are 1st gen so no idea if same issues exist on newer versions.

Is that what you call it?
  • Options

JohnBoyUK said:

That makes me feel better. I did wonder if we had it set up incorrectly or something. I thought connecting the tv to the soundbar through an optical digital cable was supposed to eliminate that but clearly not.