Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Concern For The Welfare of a Fellow Lifer

Our dear friend @cantersaddick has recently moved to Streatham from the Garden of England.

The poor chap already supports Surrey as his cricket county and I am concerned that his new proximity to Croydon may just be the final shove, as a boycotter, to complete the set and defect to Crystal Palace and watch regular Premiership football rather than follow the sh** shower our beloved Club has become.

What can we do? In the word of the immortal @nolly discuss

Comments

• Take it in turns to maintain 24-hour surveillance and at the first sign of any movement towards Sellout Park we pounce. Mind you, as a fellow Kentish Man (or Man of Kent) I think he get's what he deserves moving to that shitehole!
  • How can you support Surrey with a name like @cantersaddick? I always assumed it was for Canterbury or have I been whooooooshed?
  • How can you support Surrey with a name like @cantersaddick? I always assumed it was for Canterbury or have I been whooooooshed?

He's from Canterbury but his old man's a Surrey fan.

Heathen.
  • Ahh Streatham. Home of Caesars.
  • Pringle said:

Ahh Streatham. Home of Caesars.

You've just made me feel very old.
  • Pringle said:

I thought that was Rome?
  • Come back Canters, you don't know what your doing
  • Sponsored links:

• Streatham is SW London (SW postcode)............Palace has a SE postcode. No need to worry. He'll only get lost going round the south circular in any case- the Tulse hill bit is a nitemare.
  • Streatham is SW London (SW postcode)............Palace has a SE postcode. No need to worry. He'll only get lost going round the south circular in any case- the Tulse hill bit is a nitemare.

This is the most sense anyone has spoken on this thread. That road is fucking awful.
  • Fucking ell.

We all love you Canters. Please don't do anything stupid.
  • PaddyP17 said:

How can you support Surrey with a name like @cantersaddick? I always assumed it was for Canterbury or have I been whooooooshed?

Heathen.

How can you support Surrey with a name like @cantersaddick? I always assumed it was for Canterbury or have I been whooooooshed?

Because he's a twat.
    Calm down lads. Surrey are winning and Somerset might lose to let us extend our lead at the top of Div one!

How is mid table div 2 treating you?
  • PaddyP17 said:

Heathen.

Because he's a twat.
    Calm down lads. Surrey are winning and Somerset might lose to let us extend our lead at the top of Div one!

How is mid table div 2 treating you?
    Dark days well today anyway
  • Sponsored links:

• the Tulse hill bit is a nitemare.

Too right, I was born and bred in Tulse Hill and I hated having to drive around there every bloody day. I managed to avoid becoming a Nigel or Spanner thankfully, although it was touch and go!

And Caesars, bloody hell, what a shitfest that place was. It had been redeveloped the last I heard, the Megabowl too.

• LenGlover said:

Pringle said:

I knew it as The Locarno.
  • LenGlover said:

Pringle said:

I knew it as The Locarno.
    Cat's Whiskers when I were a lad.

Bit of a trek from civilisation so only went once or twice.
  • I use to live in Streatham.

On Valley road...
  • is there still an ice rink ?
  • edited September 5
    lolwray said:

is there still an ice rink ?

The one and only Ice hockey match I watched live in my life.
    Shit game, thank god for the fight in the end...
  • I once lived in streatham. Shit hole. Pleased to move to Hackney in 1999
  • Haven't they renamed it to St Reatham?