Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Beat The Bookie 2018/19 - Week 4 results

10 out of 91 lifers got a return on their virtual tenner in week 4 which included the 4 biggest returns this season.
Collectively we would be £1,606.34 up for the season if we’d laid it with a real bookie.
Wins for Southampton at Palace (3.80), Swansea at Millwall (3.75) and Charlton (4.50) sees @Addickted2TheReds return an addicks dream treble of £641.25 and is this weeks winner.
Having Sheffield Wednesday instead of Southampton saw @oohaahmortimer also get a +£600 return.
@BertieB , @Sage and @foresthillred all got treble figure returns.
No surprise that this weeks 2 big hitters go from joint bottom in the competition to occupy the top 2 spots. @BertieB in third after 3 consecutive returns including the last 2 being treble figure.
This is all manually checked so I will make mistakes. Please check your returns and inbox me if you notice an error.
Congratulations to all winners. I hope you backed it in reality.
No competition this week due to internationals.

Comments

• A2TR what a judge !
    A failed gambler like me is right once a season !
  • Shows you need to shop around
    Elfs had the same treble as addicted to reds
    If elfs had done a £10 would of paid £414
    Instead of £641
  • Maybe that's the way to go - Charlton to win, and Millwall and Palace to lose treble. Certainly brings a smile to your face!
  • edited September 2018
    Plummetting down the table...
  • clb74 said:

Shows you need to shop around
    Elfs had the same treble as addicted to reds
    If elfs had done a £10 would of paid £414
    Instead of £641

Definitely shop around but I think because I screengrab the odds at the beginning of the week may also be a factor.