Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Remove a letter to change an album.

124»

Comments

• Options
    Off_it said:

Stig said:

Triller

Oh come on, I can't believe I'm the only person to have "liked" or "lol'd" this .

Have none of you noticed the budgie?

Must admit I hadn't.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Off_it said:

Riviera said:

Culture Club - Pissing To Be Clever

Nope, another one not quite got it!
    Sorry old boy. Misread as change a letter rather than remove. Shame as it was rather good to be honest.
    It was good, but it wasn't right to quote Roy Walker.
  • Options
    Pink Floyd.

Wish You Were Her.

• Options
    Cream

Disraeli Ears

• Options
    Patti Smith.

Horse

• Options
    The Pogues; Hell's Itch
  • Options
    D_Ream: _Ream On.
  • Options

D_Ream: _Ream On.

Theme tune for “the other site”??? :wink:
  • Options
    Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds: Murderball Ad
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Off_it said:

Stig said:

Triller

Oh come on, I can't believe I'm the only person to have "liked" or "lol'd" this .

Come on you lot. If we don't recognise the genius of those amongst us and appreciate what we have then we may lose him....
  • Options
    Sorry @stig. I've tried my best here but I don't think this is your market. They're too thick.

But it's a massive thumbs up from me. Not that that counts for diddle.
  • Options
    I appreciate it @Off_it, Thank you!
  • Options
    Stig said:

Comb

@Stig if that is all your own work, words and picture, it's a bit of genius.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Off_it said:

Stig said:

Triller

Come on you lot. If we don't recognise the genius of those amongst us and appreciate what we have then we may lose him....
    The problem is, @Off_it, someone, can't remember who, started the thread off with loads of cut and pastes from some other site so we're wary of giving Likes to a bit of plagiarism. Maybe an "All My Own Work" stamp is needed so we know who's an artist and who's a rip-off artist.
  • Options

Stig said:

Comb

@Stig if that is all your own work, words and picture, it's a bit of genius.
    All my own work. :smiley:
  • Options

Off_it said:

Off_it said:

Stig said:

Triller

The problem is, @Off_it, someone, can't remember who, started the thread off with loads of cut and pastes from some other site so we're wary of giving Likes to a bit of plagiarism. Maybe an "All My Own Work" stamp is needed so we know who's an artist and who's a rip-off artist.
    Or just sharing something funny for a wider audience?
  • Options
    edited September 2018

Off_it said:

Off_it said:

Stig said:

Triller

Which is fair enough if you attribute the work.
  • Options

Off_it said:

Off_it said:

Stig said:

Triller

Which is far enough if you attribute the work.
    Its not a legal or academic document - its a bit of fun.
    Shall we close the jokes thread too?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Off_it said:

Off_it said:

Stig said:

Triller

Which is far enough if you attribute the work.
    Its not a legal or academic document - its a bit of fun.
    Shall we close the jokes thread too?
    Not until I've got more LoLs than everybody else.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

@Stig - is it ok with you if I use that as my avatar?

I think we should all use it as our avatar.