Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Done Deal - Cullen on Loan

Comments

• Options
    he looks a very mature and 'together' 22 year old .. let's hope that looks are not deceptive ..
    Cullen says that he's good pals with Lew Page. Page has improved this season so far, so let's hope the two mates can cajole one another to give it a right good go
  • Options
    Ruptured ACL

Gone back to wet spam

Hopefully won’t be the next post about him on cafcofficial

• Options
    With JFC out for the season he is about as good a replacement as we could of hoped for with Douchbag refusing to buy anyone.
    If we can bring in one more and keep Bauer it's not been too bad a window.

This in know way distracts from the flack that Roland is a cockwomble.
  • Options
    Sounds decent
  • Options
    Albie Morgan lookalike I reckon!
  • Options
    Another body in the door to strength our small squad.

Sounds like a smart signing, especially with him already playing 50+ football league matches.

I look forward to seeing what he can bring to us this season.
  • Options

With JFC out for the season he is about as good a replacement as we could of hoped for with Douchbag refusing to buy anyone.

Not sure that there are too many better than him about in league 1.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

That was my point.
  • Options
    “He’s a good football player, can handle the ball. He’ll come and get it off the back four and pop it around and I think probably that’s something we’ve just missed since Jake (Forster-Caskey) got injured.”

Don't think so Steve.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Redrobo said:

That was my point.
    Sorry, I was just making the point that even if Rolly had authorised fees to be paid, we would have been lucky to get better.
  • Options

No doubt we've had to pay something for this lad .... he hasn't come on loan for free.
    Whether it's a percentage or even all his wage - or whether it's a loan transfer fee, he would have come with a cost.

• Options
    Comments from a family member who supports West Ham.

1) He can pass the ball

2) He can’t score goals

3) He’s quite short

4) He could easily play at Championship level.

5) He likes crips.
  • Options
    Never seen him play, but on paper he’s about as good as you can reasonably expect us to be able to get on loan.

All the on and off nature of the transfer sets him up for an anti climax, a la Ben Reeves and a few others.

Hope I’m wrong, obviously.

Welcome Josh, knock em dead, son.
  • Options

1) He can pass the ball

2) He can’t score goals

3) He’s quite short

4) He could easily play at Championship level.

5) He likes crips.

Cuddling Roland In Private Situations?
  • Options
    Nah, OG Snoop Dogg homeboy
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

Any idea if he is match fit?

For now.
  • Options

Leuth said:

So what is his deal? Attacking midfielder? Box to box a la JFC?

For Bradford i believe he played more attacking midfield, although he only got 1 goal for them.
    Assists or influence in the build-up to goals is what we're severely lacking in and have been for some time.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

Any idea if he is match fitcarrying an injury that will keep him out until January at the earliest?

• Options
    Serious question... how many players do we have on our first team now?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Same old , same old , sound bites for any player we sign .
    If any one has seen him play live it’s a miracle , on telly maybe , as if they’d noticed him .
    Cliche after cliche .
    Good luck Josh , you’ll need it coming in to this freak show , whoever you are !
  • Options

If any one has seen him play live it’s a miracle , on telly maybe , as if they’d noticed him .
    Cliche after cliche .
    Good luck Josh , you’ll need it coming in to this freak show , whoever you are !

He was a stand out for West Ham v Shrewsbury in FA Cup, he also had his teeth knocked out and carried on playing
  • Options
    So is this JC a replacement for our own JFC?
  • Options
    Taylor and Grant will love him
  • Options

Cliche after cliche .

He was a stand out for West Ham v Shrewsbury in FA Cup, he also had his teeth knocked out and carried on playing
    I presume that was live , I’m glad you saw that must watch fixture anyone else see it and remember oh poor fella whoever he is has had his teeth knocked out thinking what a player .......
  • Options
    Did well for Shrewsbury, think this is a good loan for us
  • Options

1) He can pass the ball

2) He can’t score goals

That's fine, we've got Goalscorers in the team, its someone to pass the bloody thing properly that we need!!
  • Options
    doronron said:

Who?
  • Options
    doronron said:

I hope your not dropping a hint that Kaikai is coming back!!
  • Options

Cliche after cliche .

I presume that was live , I’m glad you saw that must watch fixture anyone else see it and remember oh poor fella whoever he is has had his teeth knocked out thinking what a player .......
    Yes it was live.

I am sure others did watch and remember, and did I say that was the reason he was a good player,
    He was hood all match and playing on after having his teeth knocked out shows his strong.

West Ham fans who have seen him have all said he is good.

Bradford fans who he was on loan at have said he was good(in fact if u look on twitter a number of them are disappointed he hasnt gone back to them)

I dont know why u feel the need to be so negative all the time.