Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Talk Sport - Jim White (ed. Page 21 - Grapevine destroys Roland)

Comments

• Options

Poor Jim
  • Options

Credit to him, don’t just sit in his studio comes down to hear and see for himself.

This, we really seem to have got the media's full attention this time.
  • Options
    No doubt he will feature his trip to Charlton on his show on Monday from 10am on Talksport.

A very good effort by him to head to SE7 today.
  • Options

Fair play to Jim White turning up today, hope he didn’t have to sit through the match!

He certainly had tickets for today, I saw him in Covered End reception asking where he collected them from.
  • Options
    JW just mentioned being at the game.

Unfortunately Danny Murphy is also on and could only make a joke.

JW went to say that he understands that Duchatelet has contacted CAFC this morning asking about Jim.

Hope there will be more later as not enjoying Murphy already.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Has just said they will be discussing events at Charlton in the last hour of the show.
    About two minutes if we're lucky !
  • Options

Has just said they will be discussing events at Charlton in the last hour of the show.

At least we still get coverage.
  • Options
    he didn’t say anything hahaha
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

or maybe not
  • Options

stonemuse said:

or maybe not
    lol I got that wrong then
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Just about to come on.
  • Options

Just about to come on.

Sploosh
  • Options
    oo we you could win some carabao cup tickets!
  • Options
    And we're off .... charlton wise.
  • Options
    Some guy from the museum is on?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Who's he then? Never heard of him.

• Options
    Arghh Bottom left corner is me, fuck knows why my tongue is half hanging out my mouth.

FYI I still have the banner if whoever gave it to me to take in wants to reclaim it
  • Options
    Jim White , not fed and watered at the valley apparently.

I wonder if he missed out on the vol au vents, someone got there before him?
  • Options

Didn't say too much. Murphy non-commital, citing he doesn't know enough about the situation to be able to look at 'it' from both sides! Bob Mills was very good though and very supportive.

Jim White confirmed he had heard from Charlton today, who in turn stated that Duchatelet had been in contact with them this morning after hearing Jim White had been trying to get hold of him. Highly doubtful scenario in my opinion, just more sound bites from the club to get White off their case.

He was also very complimentary about the reception he got from fans at The Valley on Saturday and stated he'll continue to try and get hold of Duchatelet.

This was kind of it really, but at the end of the day, it's more good publicity.

Yeah don't worry Murphy, it's only your job to do that.
  • Options

nothing to do with the museum, just a fan.

articulate guy though with a face for radio
  • Options

Arghh Bottom left corner is me, fuck knows why my tongue is half hanging out my mouth.

FYI I still have the banner if whoever gave it to me to take in wants to reclaim it
    I gave it to you Paulie & Curb It gave it to me ooh err.