Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Talk Sport - Jim White (ed. Page 21 - Grapevine destroys Roland)

Comments

• Fumbluff said:

HarryLime said:

Bitter ex-employee, no, not Airman, given right of reply tomorrow I hear.

Can’t wait to see these guys back again instead of Meire’s disasters...

A constant reminder of crap the regime thought was important....
    Much preferred the old mascots - the new ones about as good as the sofa.
  • Why doesn't Jim ram that microphone fight up his arse (sideways) :wink: -
  • It’s interesting how animated Roland gets when he gets Jim to read out the piece of paper, which he then interpreted as Rick said Wilder didn’t come because of what was said on Charlton Life. That isn’t what Rick said at all. Deluded.

Because jim not into anal.

Because jim not into anal.
    Especially on a first date.
  • I lasted 53 seconds and just wanted to punch the screen , fuck off you old scrote
  • TEL said:

The world has gone mad, Simon Jordan just went up in my estimation, I’m going to need a lay down now.

Just listened to Jordan's opinion on RD, I am not a Simon Jordan hater like some, but he has gone up in my estimation after this
  • Sponsored links:

• It’s interesting how animated Roland gets when he gets Jim to read out the piece of paper, which he then interpreted as Rick said Wilder didn’t come because of what was said on Charlton Life. That isn’t what Rick said at all. Deluded.

Yeah I noticed that. Looked like he was having a little sex wee when Jim was reading it out. Sort of retarded.
  • I agree with RD that things could have been different. But I disagree on everything else he said. All the mistakes were his and Meires. We did not get the club relegated or difficult to sell. They did.
  • Mrkinski said:

I agree with RD that things could have been different. But I disagree on everything else he said. All the mistakes were his and Meires. We did not get the club relegated or difficult to sell. They did.

Why are you suggesting the club is hard to sell Mrk......at an appropriate price, it isn’t.
  • Nug said:
    Thanks for that Nug. Having had a few discussions with him over the past two years, those few moments just after he got JW to read out the Chris Wilder "revelations", were the closest he has come to displaying human emotions as we know them. I reckon a face to face confrontation with AB dispelling all the lies and a group of Lifers reading out genuine quotes from the forum would tip him over the edge. Could that be arranged? Maybe for his birthday in two weeks time?
  • The story on here about Wilder at the time was that he asked for complete control of the team and for that to be put into the contract. When that didn't happen he turned down the offer. Was that rubbish then?
  • Not defending RD one bit but to me it seems a lot of what RD said was likely briefed to him by KM which RD appears to have accepted as a version of events.

It's still pathetic saying the fans didn't want Wilder based on a post on here, I doubt Wilder's even heard of Charlton Life but again probably a story briefed by KM to RD to save losing face with Wilder opting for Sheff Utd.
  • having listened to the interview in full I realise now that I have been duped and our sad demise is all Airman Brown’s fault. Shame on you Rick.

On a serious note would not Rick, Wilder or even Yann (as I assume it was he) have some sort of legal recourse on what Ro-Lund said?
  • having listened to the interview in full I realise now that I have been duped and our sad demise is all Airman Brown’s fault. Shame on you Rick.

On a serious note would not Rick, Wilder or even Yann (as I assume it was he) have some sort of legal recourse on what Ro-Lund said?

What Yann " I might become ill" ? Disgraceful
  • edited November 2018
    We've been damaged so badly we'd accept Simon Jordan!?!?

If it meant he would buy us, stabilise us in the championship then sell us to a decent owner that can spend to get us promotion to the premier, I'd take it.
  • Sponsored links:

• NugNug
    edited November 2018
    I’m sure the comms team will do everything they can to help Roland out in the future.
  • I lasted 53 seconds and just wanted to punch the screen , fuck off you old scrote

• I wonder if the thrown under the bus by RD comms team will accidentally lose the passwords to the website / social media next time the daft leader wants to post a Tuesday rant?
  • The comment from Jordan was very tongue in cheek.

He hasn't got the money to be part of a consortium anymore.
  • Charlton and Roland are simply two things that just do not mix.

He is not evil. He is just rubbish at owning our football club.

My impression is that Richard Murrary may have caused Charlton a serious amount of internal damage....over the last 10+ years. It may continue until he leaves for good.

He really really does need to go.

The Simon Jordan thing...maybe just ignore that.

It's not likely and it's also not massively funny either.

It's just a sign that we are highlighting our frustrations about just how pissed off we are.

Let's just (hopefully) get new owners in soon....if we can.

Then move on.

• So we turned a profit... Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't the sounds coming out of the club that Roland was putting money in every month to keep us afloat