Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Speak-up Murray

edited August 2018 in General Charlton
With the club at a new low and even greater laughing stock, where is Richard Murray, the only UK Director? He's usually got something to say to try and support the club line. C'mon Richard, don't be shy, we would all love to know what you think of those you rely upon on match days having relatively small one-off bonuses pulled a month after they were due to be paid for having hit the targets set.

Comments

• He's on tour with Keef and the rest of the Stones...
  • By renaming silent he is basically saying Roland’s treatment of staff is okey.

The mans a horrible horrible selfish thunder xxxx
  • To Lip Up Fatty

Speak up Murray, ah speak up Murray, for the Charlton
    Speak up Murray, ah speak up Murray, you're a weasel

(Repeat until dead)
  • Davo55 said:

To Lip Up Fatty

Speak up Murray, ah speak up Murray, for the Charlton
    Speak up Murray, ah speak up Murray, you're a weasel

(Repeat until dead)

You beat me to it.
    Exactly (well I had more sweary words in mine) what I was singing when I read the title.
  • Sponsored links:

• Talal said:

He doesn't give a shit.

He supports Wolves.
  • A hand-wringing apologist. A supine, saponaceous, spineless dolt who has shown his true colours. Cometh the hour, cometh not the man.
  • A hand-wringing apologist. A supine, saponaceous, spineless dolt who has shown his true colours. Cometh the hour, cometh not the man.

No idea what saponaceous means but I take your word for it.

No idea what saponaceous means but I take your word for it.
    It means Weasel like ;-)
  • saponaceous
    /ˌsapəˈneɪʃəs/ adjective: saponaceous
    of, like, or containing soap; soapy.

in other words, slippery, slimy
  • Its all about his money and investment I suppose
  • milne said:

Its all about his money and investment I suppose

No different to the other six involved
  • N01R4M said:

saponaceous
    /ˌsapəˈneɪʃəs/ adjective: saponaceous
    of, like, or containing soap; soapy.

in other words, slippery, slimy

Learn something new every day.
  • Sponsored links:

• I’ve asked before and I’ll ask again. What do people expect him to say? Spout some meaningless clichèd rhetoric? We’ll learn nothing from that. Tell the truth? He’ll be sacked for that. I don’t understand what he’s supposed to be able to do or say.
  • JaShea99 said:

I’ve asked before and I’ll ask again. What do people expect him to say? Spout some meaningless clichèd rhetoric? We’ll learn nothing from that. Tell the truth? He’ll be sacked for that. I don’t understand what he’s supposed to be able to do or say.

Stand up for the club he is supposed the care about.

If the bloke had morals he would say sod the position I need to stand up for my club
  • JaShea99 said:

I’ve asked before and I’ll ask again. What do people expect him to say? Spout some meaningless clichèd rhetoric? We’ll learn nothing from that. Tell the truth? He’ll be sacked for that. I don’t understand what he’s supposed to be able to do or say.

Sacked? Is he missing his bonus money then as well?
  • Ok, so he stands down and joins the protest movement. Is his presence or influence then going to have ANY effect on speeding up the sale of the club?
  • JaShea99 said:

Ok, so he stands down and joins the protest movement. Is his presence or influence then going to have ANY effect on speeding up the sale of the club?

No, but his insight would help us to focus on RFs weak spots.
  • edited August 2018
    JaShea99 said:

I would expect a man of principals and morals to step down as a non exec of a company where they thought these had been undermined, even more so when I suspect he is in a fortunate financial position that he would not rely on any salary from the role to maintain his lifestyle.

If, of course RM does not believe what RD has done is wrong then I would expect that, as the self aggrandised conduit to the fans, he would give a robust and thorough response to explain why he thought this.

If his sole reason for not speaking up in these particular circumstances were that he may be sacked then I, personally, would consider him a cowardly and unprincipled individual.

RD has been publicly trying to sell us for over a year so I very much doubt that RM leaving would have any sort of negative affect on the sale of our club.