Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Love how he pointed out that oxford have spent more than us lol.

Bet he is laughing at robinson lol
  • Options
    Reads as a bit of a swipe at Kashi. Pratley adds bite etc in midfield which we didn’t have last season. Ouch. He mentions all the other departees and refers to the replacements as updates. Probably fair enough in my view.
  • Options
    It's so great to listen to a manager who talks sense and who is honest.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    The “caretaker” label is ridiculous. Interesting to see the club isn’t using it.
  • Options
    I like Bowyer but he can't seriously believe this: "So I don’t think by losing the players we’ve lost that we’re any worse off. If anything, I’d like to think we’re a bit stronger now."

I completely agree that the signings he's made have been decent but overall the squad is much weaker, as shown by the subs bench each game and the league cup lineup.

Fingers crossed we can get the injured players back and kept injury free, and can make 1-2 loan signings.
  • Options
    In truth, the players coming back will only replace those who will fall foul to injury or suspension, so it's likely to be status quo until January, and with us limping along in mid-table.

There's a lot of promise/potential in the actual squad, although I'm not too sure it's cut out for the rough and tumble of L1.

One of the rare mistakes Gobbo admitted to was playing Madividi too often (in his first loan spell) and citing that as the reason he got injured. Similarly, a lot of these young kids can't be expected to play 46 games.

I'm out of the loop a bit - is there no chance of DaSilva coming back on loan?
  • Options

In truth, the players coming back will only replace those who will fall foul to injury or suspension, so it's likely to be status quo until January, and with us limping along in mid-table.

There's a lot of promise/potential in the actual squad, although I'm not too sure it's cut out for the rough and tumble of L1.

One of the rare mistakes Gobbo admitted to was playing Madividi too often (in his first loan spell) and citing that as the reason he got injured. Similarly, a lot of these young kids can't be expected to play 46 games.

I'm out of the loop a bit - is there no chance of DaSilva coming back on loan?

He is already on loan to Brizzle City
  • Options
    OK Paulie, ty... shame