Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Colossus Bets

Does anyone on here have an account? For those that haven’t and enjoy a bet on the football or horse racing it is well worth opening an account.You join syndicates or create your own and hope to get them funded,very cheap way of getting involved in some nice payouts.Did notice a syndicate called CAFC forever,anyone on here or maybe a Crewe supporter?

Comments

• Options
    You wouldn't happen to have a referal code would you?
  • Options
    Great name for a film villain.
  • Options
    No I don’t Santa (sounds wrong at my age)
  • Options
    edited August 2018

Does anyone on here have an account? For those that haven’t and enjoy a bet on the football or horse racing it is well worth opening an account.You join syndicates or create your own and hope to get them funded,very cheap way of getting involved in some nice payouts.Did notice a syndicate called CAFC forever,anyone on here or maybe a Crewe supporter?

How does this work? If i joined a syndicate who decides on what we bet on?

For example if i join and put 500 quid in, and i don't know any of the other members, how do i trust someone else in the syndicate not to bet my 500 quid on something shit? Is there an option where a bet is only placed if all members agree to it?
  • Options
    The captain of the syndicate is the only one who can cash out a bet and picks the selections.You can pick your own selections and own upto 50% of the bet or a min of 10% and you control everything.Bets only stand if they are fully funded and if you put your own up and it gets funded you get 5% of the bet paid into your account.The payouts are controlled by the company so no stranger keeps any winnings
  • Options
    Not sure i like the theory here, wouldn't most people prefer to do a syndicate with mates if they wanted to bet more?

Eg. me and my mate could have initial float of £100 and just us 2 so it makes it alot easier to manage and less issues with final say.

In theory it sounds like something different so might take off, keep us updated how you get on?