Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

**** Charlton Life Poker League Game Thursday 23rd August***

Turbo Game, 8pm, $11 entrance.

Game is still set up as tonight (Wednesday) please don’t register until I’ve changed it. Someone else that’s admin can do so if they wish. (Keep same everything just change the day) I will be home later this afternoon, would be so much better if we could manage home games on or mobile devices lol.

Comments

• Options
    Get involved people , evening off banter and trying to win my money :) good luck with that one...

Sorry Sadie i cant really amend as i will be out, can change tomorrow if needed.
  • Options
    I havn't used the home games format before, is it straight forward?
  • Options
    edited August 2018

I havn't used the home games format before, is it straight forward?

Very, just join with the details on the other thread. once accepted just have to find on more tab and register as a normal tourney.

Copied from a previous thread:

The CL poker league play on PokerStars and you WILL need to register. No monetary deposit is required. Unfortunately there are several locations where you will not be able to play from. USA and France based addicks are not allowed to play on PokerStars due to local laws. Also, PokerStars do not let people play home games on tablets or mobile devices. You will need play on a PC or Mac.

If you have not registered on PokerStars before it's simple;

-Download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com

-Open the main lobby,then click the Home Games tab on the right hand list of icons
    -Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
    -Enter the Club ID number: 19158
    -Enter the Invitation Code: PSCharltonLife05

That's it. Once approved, we'll all be ready to start playing together.

Anyone that hasn't played before, all charlton life members are welcome to join at anytime.
  • Options
    You can now register it’s all changed. I may not make it myself though. I have also set up a side practice cash table so by all means go and have a play around.
  • Options
    Looking forward to it, good luck all
  • Options
    Testing 1,2,3
  • Options
    Sticky :open_mouth:
  • Options
    Raise
  • Options
    re-raise!
  • Options
    Shuffle up o clock : 8pm English time 4 hours 45 mins to go
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bump
  • Options
    Call
  • Options
    Fold
  • Options
    So you can't play using the app on my phone?
  • Options
    cs1986 said:

Last tournament I tried

I paid the entrance fee but come 8.00 there was no way to enter on my phone.
  • Options

cs1986 said:

Last tournament I tried

Cheers mate. I might get the laptop out and play but it so much easier on my phone!
  • Options
    cs1986 said:

cs1986 said:

Last tournament I tried

Cheers mate. I might get the laptop out and play but it so much easier on my phone!
    Thats my issue.

I couldnt do tonight anyway as I have a date night with the other half, but in future i am gonna have to find somewhere with Wifi access that i can also plug my laptop into as the battery is fucked and needs to be on charge, but if it worked on phone I could just use it lol
  • Options
    So far just me and Beds 50 mins to kick off.

Yep sorry guys, i had it once it worked on tablet when someone pre-registered but more recently it didnt and i have lost out a couple of games as it doesn't load. I would suggest use a laptop/ desktop as i dont want people just giving money away.
  • Options
    I'm in but we need some more, come on guys where are you
  • Options

I'm in but we need some more, come on guys where are you

Come on people!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    At least we are guaranteed a top 3 finish JB
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Damn - my son has broken down (his car), hopefully a late reg for me (nvj62)
  • Options

Damn - my my son has broken down (his car), hopefully a late reg for me (nvj62)

Leave him until the game finishes, you spoil that boy :smile:
  • Options

Damn - my son has broken down (his car), hopefully a late reg for me (nvj62)

Hope you can make it mate, might climb a position late regging :wink:

At least we are guaranteed a top 3 finish JB

lets chop up already haha shame i thought we might get at least a full table :(
  • Options
    Sorry I can’t make it hopefully you have a good game
  • Options
    Damn. Spotted this just too late. Be good if pokerstars sent you a notification or something if your home game had a tourny scheduled.
  • Options
    Out in 3rd place, happy with that............................okay I know there was only three of us playing :smiley:
  • Options
    Work over ran. Sorry
  • Options
    Result from tonight's game.

1st Johnnybev1987

2nd Bedsaddick

3rd eaststandmike
  • Options
    Huge amount of runners, good to see everyone show up on full force....

Well played @Bedsaddick @eaststandmike , for 3 handed was a good game still

hopefully we can get a few more next time, unlucky with flip in the end Beds